mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
What is the funniest thing you have seen in paintball?

I won't rate this as the funniest thing ever but this past Sunday we were playing paintball and we get set up at the base, The horn blows for the game to start and my friend starts swearing? So we all ask what's wrong? He says "I forgot my tank" sure enough he had a paintball gun with no tank on it. He had just filled it after the last game and forgot to put it back on, In that moment it was very funny even if we were one man down before we even left the base lol.

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014

Last edited by DashHopes; 04-09-2012 at 03:00 PM.
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

I had a friend forget his marker back home so I had to lend him one for the day.
blackmagic71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
imPump

we were at a local field when this kid who was speedballing the crap out of everyone with his etek ran out of paint midgame. my buddy ran up to barrel tap him (with a plastic BE raptor, the wal mart ones) when he throws his DEADLYWIND FIBUR at him from 30 feet away. it bounced then glanced off my friend's foot, at which point the guy starts going crazy telling everyone how he killed him with a 'throwing knife'. we just looked at each other and kept playing, I think he convinced most of the renters that it was actually a rule though.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Alpha434 getting chased around by an 11 year old girl on her first day of play... he ended up winning in the end, but it was a ~10 minutes once it was just the two of them... It was severely hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via MSN to mcgral18

My first time playing with a Mag-fed marker, I didn't notice the mag release got caught, so when I went to insert a fresh one, it simply fell and the paint went flying. My teamates were not very impressed.

An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.
mcgral18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heart of a Sheridan!

Brass N Wood Fan
It was my first day on the job as a ref. We had a fair sized group and younger kids, not too young. There was this one kid who was the mouth piece and hyper one, funny but annoying. Anyway, he was wairing these bright neon red & purple wind pants and I dont think he was wairing them as a joke. It was just an awesome combo.

So midway in the day, things are going fairly well (for my first day). I look over and see the kid jumping around, barrel rolling on the spot and shooting up into the air with his rentel. All the wile screaming "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, WOOOOO WHOOO, YEAH" To top it off, he's doing this about 100 yards away in an open field next to the playing area! I couldn't help myself, keeled over in laughter.

Another good one was we had a group of Jamaicans out one day. I have nothing against Jamaicans, but these were stereotypical Jamaicans! Anyway, we're still into the morning part of the day. I'm reffing, standing behind a side building watching the game. One of the dudes comes around the corner of the building and starts shooting down the middle of the field. Suddenly, his mask gets "fully" painted! But he doesn't move, just keeps shooting. He's about 20' away, so I yell out "Hey buddy, your shot eh?" He doesn't hear me and runs to a farther back bunker. In mid run, he gets his back pelted, all breaks. I catch up to him and say "HEY YOU! Your out!" He goes "what, why?". I say "you've got paint all over you from being hit!" Looking through his paint filled mask, actuly trying to find me, he replys "I am?"

Good times.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT View Post
Didn't you post this before?
The Winchester Project
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post2116101

And me feedback.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
PAINTBALL GUY 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
What?

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Watching a paintball bounce off of your friends mask from 10-15 ft away, and then getting shot out by him. The funniest thing was that this paint was only two weeks old.

Feedback
doom-king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bland

While playing Frosty's Revenge at Wasaga this year, I watched a kid fire a Tippmann, and it didn't re-cock itself, so it did the low-air fart. The kid was surrounded in a cloud of Co2.

I could not stop laughing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Finding a good paintball game outside your area is like trying to figure out which neighborhood is the best for buying drugs.
Current Markers:
The Modern Pirate - Convertible Feed Sheridan

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Kid on our team who plays snake barrel tagged last two players left in the semis of a tourney. Went down as the only tourney player to be nice.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
...Not sure what that was

This one is hard to explain. At the field i use to ref at, in the A&D base, there was a platform that was roughly 3' off the ground, at about 1 1/2' there was a 2x4" used as a step screwed into the same trees the platform was mounted too. A kid using a BT something or other ran towards it, went to jump up on the flatform without using the step. One foot in the space between the step, one on the platform. He somehow managed to use his leg strength to hold himself parallel with the ground. Paint everywhere, i was dying laughing. He looked at me and was like "Can i just call myself out?". So had to be there for that one.

Another time, we had a guy who played on our team. Older, straight off the boat from Ireland. He had just got a new SP-1 and his son tweaked the trigger so it was "perfect". We were standing in the dead box, he had his gun sitting acorss his folded arms, when somehow he hit the trigger and fired a burst into a teammates crotch. We all started laughing and checking on Shane, the shootee. When John, the shooter hit the trigger again and put a burst into Shanes back from 2" away. Dying laughing again, we just kept yelling at him "Put your gun down before you kill us all!!!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieo View Post
I don't need it in my hands....the picture is right there. Cool thing about pictures: they give you an accurate representation of what something will look like. They've been doing it since 1822, or so I'm told.
Feedback
Disco is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone