mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addict.

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
Carter Machine Duck.
hahaha try to keep it under 700

Feedback Please!
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
HI = A Pumper's Paradise

Send a message via AIM to 808raoul

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post
Well ull get the most bang for your buck from the empire sniper if your buying new. Barrel kit, stock class feed etc...

But you cant go wrong with a CCM... plus you can have them costomize your marker to they way you want. Plus you get the pleasure of dealing with Mel, who is awesome!

I hear the MVPs are really nice but they are pricey. But i hear they are solid pumps.
I agree w/ Ramous. Empire would be a good choice.

Anybody gots to sell:
-CCM S5 Vert ASA (any color)
-CCM 3-way (silver)
-Line SI Bushmaster Pointman handle
808raoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tigerstyle

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
The empire sniper is a great pump. Its small, light, fast auto trigger, smooth sturdy pump stroke, and its well built. It comes with a full barrel kit and a stock class springfeed. The anno is nice and even on all parts of the marker, I was seriously impressed when I tried one. If your looking for a quality open class pump that wont break your bank open this is what I would reccomend.

Now if your looking for a custom build/feel, and arent in a "rush" to get a new gun, go with CCM. Their costomer service cannot be beat, they truly care and appreciate every one of their customers.

My .02
"Conformities are called for much more eagerly today than yesterday... skeptics, liberals, individuals with a taste for private life and their own inner standards of behavior, are objects of fear and derision and targets of persecution for either side... in the great ideological wars of our time."- Isaiah Berlin

"Freedom is not something that can be given. Freedom is something people take, and people are as free as they want to be."- James Baldwin
Ramous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

Why not just build your own? With the price tag of some of the listed markers, you can build an awesome Sniper from the ground up. Plus it'll be a lot more personal. There's nothing like going out and playing with something that you've spent time building, each part selected by you... CCMs are nice, but if you've shot one T2, you've shot them all... Nothing really stops someone else from buying the exact same build from CCM that you may request. Maybe just my opinion though...

Ryan Dupras
-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
ive held em all
ive shot all except the prototype ccm

the BL is crazy light, smooth, and nice, but the highest price
I have 3 t2's, i love em, when they are clean, they shoot the best out of all the ccm's (but get dirty easiest i feel)
The kids on my team have 6.5's (four of em) they swear by em and think im an idiot for shootin a t2
We have a J2L (very last one produced) and 6's and they are great too, i just dont like back blocks
I had a sniper, meh, idk if i gave it a fair chance, i wasnt pleased, sold it quick

i just bought another t2 today (5th ive bought, have 3 currently) they are great guns
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

Pick one of the T2's up that are in the BST section, you get a good deal and they get to you quick.
ROAD DOG 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
The cries of the carrots

CCM Fan
You won't be disappointed with anything from CCM. My S6.5 is the best gun I've ever owned, and their customer service is top notch. I plan on ordering the prototype as soon as it is available. I can't comment on the sniper or MVP, but IMO, if you are already spending $420 on the sniper, you might as well spend a little more and get a CCM.
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
Addict.

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxkid2005 View Post
Why not just build your own? With the price tag of some of the listed markers, you can build an awesome Sniper from the ground up. Plus it'll be a lot more personal. There's nothing like going out and playing with something that you've spent time building, each part selected by you... CCMs are nice, but if you've shot one T2, you've shot them all... Nothing really stops someone else from buying the exact same build from CCM that you may request. Maybe just my opinion though...
I've never really considered a cocker/sniper/whatever-you-wanna-call-it. They seem like a whole different ball game to me. I've thought about a Karni before, and seeing what people have done to their Autocockers in terms of sleek, efficient, "quiet as all hell" markers, I think I'd be interested. I guess I just get all thrown off when people start talking about timing and Would it be worth the build? and who wants to teach a newb some pointers

Feedback Please!

Last edited by MEDuck; 04-10-2012 at 06:18 PM.
MEDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
You don't have to time a pump. Really the hardest part building a pump is sweet spotting the reg.
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
dv8

Going through a similar dilemma as I recently sold my last electro/semi and everything related to it. Trying to decide between a used pump pistol or a blazer.
I own both an S6 and a T2 (center and rf, hopper and cram/jam) and you cant go wrong with anything CCM.

Feedback
dv8 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone