mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuthb606 View Post
I'm looking for something that fits what I like and somewhat not too sensitive trigger pull, and has good groupings .... Idc if its like a spyder I loved mine.
if you just want something you like and you like the zenith, then obviously get the zenith

they're fine guns, it just read like you preferred high end at first.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

I would like a high end gun at the price range of $250 but I wanted a used zenith but can't find any for like around $100-180..... Just really looking for a good gun I would like with some mid fast rates of fire at a somewhat low cost.
nuthb606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Azodin Tech Support

On the Zenith and Kaos-D the long nose cone is called the Zero System and acts to reduce opperating pressure from the 400psi of the Blitz to the 220psi of the Zenith (or 300psi in the case of the Kaos-D).

Any paintball store can order our refurb markers at the customers request, just have the shop call us at 909-865-0688. If they have a problem with that you can call our sales staff directly and they can help you.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

alright cool thanks ..... about how much would a refurbished blitz cost?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Azodin Tech Support

Truly the Zenith takes alot of TLC, the Blitz is twice the workhorse, throws ropes just as fast; but has a much nicer price tag (ANSgear or Wavetogo.com has new for $169)
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Azodin Tech Support

Up to the shop, but usually around $125.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I would like a high end gun at the price range of $250 but I wanted a used zenith but can't find any for like around $100-180..... Just really looking for a good gun I would like with some mid fast rates of fire at a somewhat low cost.
as mentioned, no high ends sell at $250 new. they start $700ish and up. if you want high rates of fire, you can probably build your own automag and tweak it to shoot 40 balls a second with a couple hundred dollars, but rates of fire really shouldn't be the deciding factor especially if your local fields only allow semi mode (your fingers can fire around 16 bps max, on an electronic trigger, without ramping), and that as someone who has a high end i can tell you high bps is just not as fun for a few reasons. you like azodins, you might be happier just buying a brand new one at that price.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #18 (permalink)

oh ... I wasn't trying to get a high rate of fire just something a bit faster then my spyder I always hate trying to walk a unwalkable spyder lol. So something with a good trigger pull would be nice.I would hold my trigger down and stop it half way but it wouldn't fire because of the sear and bolt of the spyder.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
oh ... I wasn't trying to get a high rate of fire just something a bit faster then my spyder I always hate trying to walk a unwalkable spyder lol. So something with a good trigger pull would be nice.I would hold my trigger down and stop it half way but it wouldn't fire because of the sear and bolt of the spyder.
is it a mechanical spyder? you should be able to get decent rates if it's electronic.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #20 (permalink)

lol well now I don't want a zenith .... but im somewhat stuck on the blitz with a zero recoil vs the kaos d blitz . Blitz would cost more but I really hate the trigger on the kaos d, I wish it were the same as the blitz

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone