mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

I had a hard time telling because of the hopper being i the way. But for the first half of thr video did he even hit anything?
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 09-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
2 Infinity and Beyond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
I had a hard time telling because of the hopper being i the way. But for the first half of thr video did he even hit anything?
No. There might have been somebody in the window, but I couldn't tell. That being the case, I can slightly understand the resoning for just blasting away to keep people down while you approach. But, I know that the buildings were pretty much empty, something he didn't at the time. He went into doorways blazing away and if somebody was right there, they would have been completely lit up.

I found on the web site that it does say all modes of fire are allowed, which will keep me away from anything they do.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
Old 09-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Naptime

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I hate to stereotype, but there seems to be a common denominator of who becomes of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
No. There might have been somebody in the window, but I couldn't tell. That being the case, I can slightly understand the resoning for just blasting away to keep people down while you approach. But, I know that the buildings were pretty much empty, something he didn't at the time. He went into doorways blazing away and if somebody was right there, they would have been completely lit up.

I found on the web site that it does say all modes of fire are allowed, which will keep me away from anything they do.
I can understand the strategy of cover fire but i really just dont get this this guy shot more in 2 min then i do in a whole day and hit nothing. Why why do that i dont get it at all
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 09-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtuana View Post
I hate to stereotype, but there seems to be a common denominator of who becomes of this.
According to BOS, it's Long Islanders?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sarge

I know this guy personally and play with him at least once a month. I have never been overshot by him nor have I seen him overshoot anyone else. Yes, he is a paint hose I'm not denying that, but he is in control of the hosing. He is a respectful player and a good sport.

I do understand the position you guys are coming from, I'm just stating that this is not what it seems.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

Heh. I'd seen that one.
I'm really amused at the times where he unloads a hopper of paint into (well, mostly onto) a building only to find it empty, shrug, then do it again at another structure 3 seconds later.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
migrant bomb picking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal_Soldier View Post
I know this guy personally and play with him at least once a month. I have never been overshot by him nor have I seen him overshoot anyone else. Yes, he is a paint hose I'm not denying that, but he is in control of the hosing. He is a respectful player and a good sport.

I do understand the position you guys are coming from, I'm just stating that this is not what it seems.
It's very possible that it's the case. But his own video has taken himself out of context for that. I'm not particularly worried about him but more as to this type of play at big games. It's not my style or my idea of fun.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
Mind Your Manners

I don't mean to detract from the message, but doesn't the building at 2:22 turn out to be empty?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

I can separate my opinion of a guy on and off the field. I've known plenty of awesome guys who play like jackasses.

/\ Yeah, it's empty. He's basically playing like it's Contra. Never know when an enemy will pop on screen!
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone