mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 11-15-2012, 03:49 AM   #31 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
This thread is great. We have run the gambit from irrational attacks on Dye to defenses of Dye that defy logic. In between we have attacked both those attacking and defending the company.

MCB=Equal opportunity haters
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #32 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
MCB=Equal opportunity haters
Defined
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Well, people wanted to call the OP outlandish. It's only fair to call out people on truly outlandish claims right?
I called his post outlandish after his response to the original helpful responses. It is a bit outlandish to jump up on your stump and scream. If a restaurant burns your food do you stand on your chair and scream about the quality to other patrons? No you contact your server and have your food cooked again. Only if its burned again or after serious displeasure should you get upset. Everyone takes this stuff too personally.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
If a restaurant burns your food do you stand on your chair and scream about the quality to other patrons?
Well, you do that and you'll probably get spit in your replacement food. Who cares if they spit in your replacement pod pack?
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Well, you do that and you'll probably get spit in your replacement food. Who cares if they spit in your replacement pod pack?
^This^

When I am at a restaurant I eat what is served and keep my thoughts about issues to myself. I might not go back but I don't, as a general rule, upset the people who prepare my food
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
Defined

I called his post outlandish after his response to the original helpful responses. It is a bit outlandish to jump up on your stump and scream. If a restaurant burns your food do you stand on your chair and scream about the quality to other patrons? No you contact your server and have your food cooked again. Only if its burned again or after serious displeasure should you get upset. Everyone takes this stuff too personally.
I may be disabled, but I still have both of my legs. If I'm personally sending something back at a restaurant it's is for good reason and it goes back permanently. Either way, this isn't about me and it was still out of line calling him outlandish.

He had a legitimate grievance even if he was venting about it here prematurely. His follow up post was in line as well since his first replies were people similarly attacking his post. It seems like time some folks refresh themselves on the site rules and posting etiquette.

You don't have to like it, but you do have to respect it. This is Carters house, not ours and a certainly level of mutual respect is expected. That went right out the window in this thread with the first response.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #36 (permalink)
Barned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
Honestly, the "made in China" excuse is silly, the VAST majority of all paintball equipment is outsourced to Asia. It honestly almost ALWAYS has no bearing on quality.
You have a good point there. Just because a gun is made in asia does not mean it's crap. The empire axe is made in taiwan, and that's an amazing gun. I hate it when people go 'have fun with your made in china gun well I rub my BL/CCM/EGO in your face' because I went out and purchased a mid-end.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
^This^

When I am at a restaurant I eat what is served and keep my thoughts about issues to myself. I might not go back but I don't, as a general rule, upset the people who prepare my food
As a food service worker I'm saddened to see that there is enogh fear of food tampering. that someone would enjoy a less than proper meal that they are paying for. Perhaps its my nature but if the kitchen screws up my tables food, they damn well better fix it with a smile on their face. It is quite literally their job to cook food correctly when they fail to do so, they need to do it again. If you are polite about it, i couldnt find you a server who would be mad about taking food back.
Deuce, i see your point, i will agree to disagree.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone