mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #71 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
To the OP, maybe you need to take a step back and self examine yourself. Not be critical of you but it seems from your posting(s) you find negativity in every field you go to. If these fields are all really as bad as you say they are (doubt it, otherwise they would be out of business) do something pro active and talk to the field owner(s). Voice your concerns. If that does nothing speak with your money and play elsewhere or play in the woods.
As far as the 'move' you did on the field, regardless of how you paint it, it is still dishonest. You need to play smarter (not 'cheating') and place out work your opponents. Every opponent has a weakness and it is your job to find it and exploit it. Don't stoop to their level and cheat.
You pump, play like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:54 AM   #72 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye20 View Post
Okay, this is turning into a $h!t fight. Can someone close this thread?
Kind of.... Op posts that he responds to a behavior he doesn't like with a behavior that people here don't like. As a response to the OPs behavior people on the forum behave badly. Suddenly 300 people are pissed off because some random guy playing a rec game may have wiped. I guess it's contagious. Where's the mod with the flu shot?

Seriously though, hopefully the op takes the feedback as constructive criticism. I know I haven't always behaved well. The biggest changes always come from other people confronting me on my bad behavior. Sometimes just a "dude, what the f" does the trick. I'm still no angel but at least I'm aware of more of my stupidity than I used to be.

So Kanas.... Dude.... WTF... that's not setting a good example. Don't do that....slap.... MCB Bro hugs n ****
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum

Last edited by MaD; 11-16-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:09 AM   #73 (permalink)

[QUOTE=MIballer;2535498]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanas View Post
If the person wasn't being cheap in the first play (wiping) I wouldn't do it.[/QUOTE

gog them that will prevent wiping
Gimme a straight shot and a landyard and I can prove you wrong.

Not to say I do, its just possible to do anything.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 AM   #74 (permalink)
Spoon

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
PBN Fan
So everyone in this thread talking ****, can say TRUTHFULLY that they have never done ANYTHING in their life that was shady(pb related or not)..... people in glass houses. I feel like I went to nation instead of mcb. I see everyones point about it, but whats with all the name calling I thought the ppl of mcb where better than that, that is why I came here in the first place.
C'mon, this is America. You know some of that "time better spent elsewhere" is playing paper football and scoping out milfs. Productivity is never 100%. America.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #75 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
good for speedball, not for recball. but it's only making them better by teaching them a lesson. what lesson are you learning? you clearly haven't played your first tournament yet. funny how i know that isn't it?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:42 AM   #76 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca

Monkey see monkey do cheap is cheap "he's wiping so I'm gonna cheat" duh.
Instead of shooting at them when ref is checking them make a move to a better position get a better angle they still might think your in the same spot but your not then gogg them <---problem solved
Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #77 (permalink)
pump snob

pulling this on a wiper? .. yeah, I can almost see doing it once to make a point.

back in the day when the ref approached the player he would either say "keep playing, you are not neutral, keep playing" while be gave you drive by paint check --- or ---- he would stand in front of the player to block incoming shots, declare out loud that "the player is neutral", have him stand and turn for a full body paint check, and any incoming shot while being neutral would be wiped by the ref.

imo: the refs at the OP's field sound like them need proper training to eliminate the possibility of the OP's stunt.

imo: if I were the ref in this situation, and I distracted the player, and the player was hit due to my interference in the game, I would wipe the hit and declare the player clean and tell him to continue playing - Then i would go do a proper paint check on the shooter.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #78 (permalink)
MCB Member

To the OP all I have to say is look at the quote in my signature that I've had there since almost day one on this forum, and try to imagine what my feeling on your "trick" is???

"Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud." -Sophocles

My Pyre #PY008 RF Oak Grendel's Feedback on MCB

Last edited by Grendel; 11-16-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #79 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
cool it guys. there is no need for a **** storm like this.
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #80 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanied View Post
So everyone in this thread talking ****, can say TRUTHFULLY that they have never done ANYTHING in their life that was shady(pb related or not)..... people in glass houses. I feel like I went to nation instead of mcb. I see everyones point about it, but whats with all the name calling I thought the ppl of mcb where better than that, that is why I came here in the first place.
Name calling, unwarranted, yes. And I would like to apologize to the OP for that.

However, I think the 'not' is mostly irrelevant. We are paintball players on a paintball forum discussing the merits of cheating during a paintball game, and whether or not personal integrity is worth sacrificing over a grown-up game of tag ostensibly played for fun.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone