mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #51 (permalink)
****ing speak up Im deaf!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Mine would be one of the many Angels I bought. I think my first one was a red A4 with a boomstick and 68ci angel air tank with an eggy. Heavy-*** setup for the scrawny little 14 year old I was at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
If you are not stalking - you are not showing love...
Feedback
Dr. VonDeafingson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #52 (permalink)
Olde Basterd#2

CCM Fan
Kilt Fan
A Phantom! that was my first and 220.00$ was allot of money in the eighties! Then my first Shoe box. Then I got an Evo and I would kill to get that one back! Feyd.......
Old 11-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #53 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I ran mags of some type or another for a long time after I got into the game. E-mags, mechanicals, ULE, a lot of different ones. I was slow to make the transition over. Yes they were high enough end but it is what I started with after playing with a rental for one day of play and deciding this was the game for me.

One day I finally broke down and said something to the effect of "maybe I should just order a Shocker" to the owner. This was shortly after the SFT came out. The next week someone asked me if I was going to use my E-mag in a tournament (I was always fighting with the level X). The owner told me I should just use my Shocker and handed me a box.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
MiniMag. I had a Splatmaster, and a VM-68 Magnum, but my MiniMag with Smart Parts barrel and expansion chamber was my high end.
No Mercy Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
Post Whore

My first high end Marker was a mechanical slide trigger WGP Blackmagic that I bought used in 2003-2004.

First high end electro was a Dye DM6 bought new just after Dm7s came out and they dropped the price on the Dm6.
blackmagic71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #56 (permalink)
Person

Angel Euro, some kind of midpoint between the Angel Speed and the Angel 4 Fly if I remember correctly. Supposedly only for the European market for some reason, don't know if that's the case. It had something like the LED board from the Speed instead of the fancy LCD board in the Fly but with eyes instead of SENSI or COPS or whatever the system was called.
BEARFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #57 (permalink)
****ing speak up Im deaf!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARFACE View Post
Angel Euro, some kind of midpoint between the Angel Speed and the Angel 4 Fly if I remember correctly. Supposedly only for the European market for some reason, don't know if that's the case. It had something like the LED board from the Speed instead of the fancy LCD board in the Fly but with eyes instead of SENSI or COPS or whatever the system was called.
The Euro Speed was an a4 fly with a Speed-style LED board. It had unique milling and the back plate had a map of Europe on it.....you wouldn't happen to still have it would you? They only made a few hundred of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
If you are not stalking - you are not showing love...
Feedback
Dr. VonDeafingson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:33 PM   #58 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic

I guess mine would be my AT85, and then my Rainmaker Gen II. I still have them today. I still freak people out with my AT85 and every now and then pull out the Rainmaker.
zenmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #59 (permalink)

Generation E Matrix was my first high end semi.

CCI VSC Phantom was my first high end pump.
SKI008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #60 (permalink)
Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. VonDeafingson View Post
The Euro Speed was an a4 fly with a Speed-style LED board. It had unique milling and the back plate had a map of Europe on it.....you wouldn't happen to still have it would you? They only made a few hundred of them.
I still have it somewhere. Stopped using it after the charger broke, never cared much for the rechargeable batteries in the Angels.
BEARFACE is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone