mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 12-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #41 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerjim3 View Post
This past saturday I was playing at my local field in Cranberry township and I had something happen that has not ever happenned to me before. We were playing on a pretty thick woodsball field with few open lanes of fire. I was laying down on the ground covering a hillside watching the other players sneak up through trees towards my position. My friend took up a position just to the side of me and we opened fire at about the same time just as we started to get some clear shots at them. We took out the first player and he stands up...as he is standing there with his hands in the air and his gun pointed up he friends start using him for cover. One guy was shooting through his legs and another was shooting from behind him. I did not fire back for fear of hitting him again and thinking that he would move. This continued to go on with these players shooting at us while we held our fire, until my friend who was with me started to yell for him to move but the player did not move an inch. My friend started to shoot again and hit the guy who was standing up, and he finally decided to move out of the way. His friends who were using him for the cover took back off down the hill, the player who was standing up moved down the hill to where I was swearing and yelling. I kept telling him that I was not firing and that his friends were using him for cover, but it didn't really matter at that point..He was already super pissed I think. This was a group of older guys/kids with all their own gear and equipment...so it wasn't like it was their first time playing. I wasn't really sure what I should of done...do I wait for them to hit me? Do I keep shooting? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!!!
Thanks
In situations like that I always base it off what the player on the other team are doing. If they're using him as a meat shield and shooting, they obviously want to keep playing - so I play. It's up to the kid that's shot to get off the field ASAP.

At Wayne's world this past weekend this guy ran to a tree and left his entire side open to me so I shot him a couple times and he was calling for a medic. He just stood there at the tree with his hands up. I kept saying 'get out' and kept shooting one ball at a time, 'there's another in your arm' 'there's on in your back' 'one in your leg' 'another on your hand' 'how many is it going to take?' Then I shot a stream at 15bps until he ran away. Sometimes you have I play by their rules.
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:24 AM   #42 (permalink)
pump snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
..At Wayne's world this past weekend this guy ran to a tree and left his entire side open to me so I shot him a couple times and he was calling for a medic. He just stood there at the tree with his hands up. I kept saying 'get out' and kept shooting one ball at a time, 'there's another in your arm' 'there's on in your back' 'one in your leg' 'another on your hand' 'how many is it going to take?' Then I shot a stream at 15bps until he ran away.
dude.. u should have waited on the medic to show up and get 2 for the price of 1.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #43 (permalink)

I've had that happen before, It annoys the hell out of me. I just keep shooting until the dead player finally moves and gets off the field. If they take a few extra hits, oh well they were stupid enough to pull that move they can deal with it.

I also, had it to were there was one opposing player holding our team back so i decided to do a suicide run to get him out. I ran up, shot the player and no sooner did i shoot him his teammate who was in a bunker behind him shot me out. The player I initially ran up and shot started playing on. I was like WTF! and they both started screaming that I was shot out so my shots didn't count...they got in my face and were yelling at me, so i got right back in their face until the field owner came up and told the player I shot to get off the field. These two players refused to take their hits all that day. It was annoying.

Last edited by Steve_81; 12-07-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Steve_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #44 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead-Foot View Post
At Wayne's world this past weekend this guy ran to a tree and left his entire side open to me so I shot him a couple times and he was calling for a medic. He just stood there at the tree with his hands up. I kept saying 'get out' and kept shooting one ball at a time, 'there's another in your arm' 'there's on in your back' 'one in your leg' 'another on your hand' 'how many is it going to take?' Then I shot a stream at 15bps until he ran away. Sometimes you have I play by their rules.
The guy wasn't cheating. He was waiting on the medic which he is allowed to do.
Crimson Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #45 (permalink)
Barned

I've had a similiar experience, where somebody had a marker basically put at the back of their head and they began to walk into my teams base with a hostage. Completely unfair.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #46 (permalink)
Old School

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
The guy wasn't cheating. He was waiting on the medic which he is allowed to do.
I know but if he's not completely dead, keep shooting! I purposely wasn't aiming for his head. I wasn't having a successful day so I got my shots in. Muahahaha
Lead-Foot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone