mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   GoG Paintball USA Customer Service (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/220499-gog-paintball-usa-customer-service.html)

sonixr7 12-07-2012 01:32 AM

GoG Paintball USA Customer Service

I just want to give a thumbs up to GoG Paintball.

I own a Smart Parts Max-Flo SIS regulator and it was leaking from the fill nipple. As with most cases, the leak was due to the failure of the o-ring that seals the pin valve. However, this o-ring is not a common one because I had brought it to a couple pro shops near me and they did not have the correct size. I even went to a hardware store that sells special o-rings and they did not have it. A quick call to GoG Paintball this past Tuesday and I received not only the correct o-ring but 3 pin valves with the o-ring installed. When I called, I spoke with their tech department. The person I talked to took my information after I told him what my problem was and told me that he was going to send me a few o-rings, all at no cost to me.

Usually I expect to pay for things, but since I did not, I feel I should just post about it.

Lead-Foot 12-07-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonixr7 (Post 2555324)
I just want to give a thumbs up to GoG Paintball.

I own a Smart Parts Max-Flo SIS regulator and it was leaking from the fill nipple. As with most cases, the leak was due to the failure of the o-ring that seals the pin valve. However, this o-ring is not a common one because I had brought it to a couple pro shops near me and they did not have the correct size. I even went to a hardware store that sells special o-rings and they did not have it. A quick call to GoG Paintball this past Tuesday and I received not only the correct o-ring but 3 pin valves with the o-ring installed. When I called, I spoke with their tech department. The person I talked to took my information after I told him what my problem was and told me that he was going to send me a few o-rings, all at no cost to me.

Usually I expect to pay for things, but since I did not, I feel I should just post about it.

That kicks ***! I've noticed their name is getting out there lately and people are shooting their guns.

PistolRogue 12-07-2012 06:33 AM

This is one of many reasons why my team runs GOG and DLX stuff. While their ownership may always be maligned by a certain part of the paintball community, they've always treated me, as a customer, very well and their guns have been solid and fun to shoot.

Deathwish_DW 12-07-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PistolRogue (Post 2555385)
This is one of many reasons why my team runs GOG and DLX stuff. While their ownership may always be maligned by a certain part of the paintball community, they've always treated me, as a customer, very well and their guns have been solid and fun to shoot.

bit dot.

I wasn't around for any of the "old stuff", but since I've been a dealer, Adam has taken care of be all the way. Hell, before I was a dealer Darryl took care of my beat up luxe.