mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   UPS sucks balls (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/222509-ups-sucks-balls.html)

visualreviews 01-02-2013 10:34 PM

UPS sucks balls

So here is the story.

last November i bought a mint KP3 and the seller refused to mail it to me using USPS. I told him that i have had horrible luck with UPS and would rather him use USPS. He ended up mailing it to me with UPS and give me the tracking number. It was estimated to be delivered to me in 4-6 days. A week goes and i didn't get the package, 2 weeks goes and nothing. After 4 weeks i look at the tracking online and it said its still in transit. I messaged the seller and told him i want my money back because i never got the package. He gave me my money back and he got his money from insurance with ups. Now its been over a year since he mailed me the package, guess what arrives at my door today. After one year and god knows what the package went through i have my KP3.

This is why i hate UPS.

sQuidvision 01-02-2013 10:37 PM

whats to be mad about... you got a free KP3!

...yea id be pissed too...

mooseslake 01-02-2013 10:38 PM

I'm not sure what you're complaining about... you just got a free KP3, albeit a year late.

visualreviews 01-02-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sQuidvision (Post 2580159)
whats to be mad about... you got a free KP3!.

See i'm a honest guy so i messaged the buyer and told him i got the package after a year and asked what we should do. he said that he got his money from ups so he's cool with it. But yeah i got a free gun because of UPS LOL

casper 01-02-2013 10:40 PM

WOW!!

sniper97 01-02-2013 11:31 PM

that is CrAzY! USPS delivered my package to 324 vs. 304 + street name...no one is perfect!

aresfiend 01-02-2013 11:36 PM

Personally, I've found USPS is prone to delivering my things to the 1020 on my street and I live at 1002... At least we know the people at 1020, otherwise that would be a problem.

FedEX is prone to not delivering my mail, giving me a call saying that the address doesn't exist, and then delivering to a totally different address (Somewhere on the other side of town) when they can't find mine.

UPS is usually pretty good for me, but occasionally they'll send packages to the wrong Rice Lake and take an extra day in transit when they realize that they've sent them to Rice Lake MN instead of Rice Lake WI.

flaviosen 01-02-2013 11:39 PM

I always ask if people can ship with USPS. Some aaaaaalways demand to send via UPS and 2 gats have gone missing and they were shipped with UPS. So now I demand that it is sent with USPS cos they always get it to sweden!!!

K_Obeastly 01-02-2013 11:43 PM

I suppose if you really feel bad, you could split the profit with the seller. Or I'll take it or the KP, just send it to me USPS.

bigbthebenji 01-02-2013 11:47 PM

Free kp3! Sweet!