mcarterbrown.com
 

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
visualreviews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Use to be the death star..

CCM Fan
Dye dam winter field test

So i get asked a lot on how the DYE Paintball DAM performs in cold temperature's. It was - 12 celcius outside at CQB Paintball and the DAM worked great and shot a lot of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvr_GhjTONk
__________________


Feedback..
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Proud member of the GUNMEN WRECKING CREW
visualreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Where is this?
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
visualreviews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Use to be the death star..

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Where is this?
cqb paintball in toronto
__________________


Feedback..
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Proud member of the GUNMEN WRECKING CREW
visualreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ask me about my
 
Skibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Looking good Kaz!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i find this easy to masturbate to
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!


Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Out of Options
 
Hook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Gatineau, Qc

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualreviews View Post
It was - 12 celcius outside at CQB Paintball and the DAM worked great and shot a lot of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Where is this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualreviews View Post
cqb paintball in toronto
LOL

Great reviews as always Kaz!
__________________
Hook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by visualreviews View Post
cqb paintball in toronto
Hmmmm 7hrs away.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012

I had the opposite experience with my Dam and winter blend paint. It seemed like I was getting a lot of balls stuck in the barrel, when I pushed them out it looked like a horrible paintball centipede!

I was using the stock barrel, so not sure why they would be getting stuck, swelling maybe? My Tipx did alright in comparison.

Thoughts?
WldWzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
mcgral18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sudbury, ON
Send a message via MSN to mcgral18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WldWzl View Post
I had the opposite experience with my Dam and winter blend paint. It seemed like I was getting a lot of balls stuck in the barrel, when I pushed them out it looked like a horrible paintball centipede!

I was using the stock barrel, so not sure why they would be getting stuck, swelling maybe? My Tipx did alright in comparison.

Thoughts?


What was your velocity at? Getting stuck in the barrel sounds like a problem with the airflow to me.
__________________
Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.

Last edited by mcgral18; 01-26-2013 at 09:36 PM.
mcgral18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
nicely done!
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

I SO WANT TO PLAY AT THAT FIELD.

Props for using awesome music. You sirs, just earned a subscriber
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC