mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada

I wonder how good it sounds and how long the battery will hold out. I was thinking of making some pine box with straps painted od green.
Reality Compromised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
Reality check. Some people are better at things than other people.
True. I'm better at some things than other peoiple are. I guess that makes me a better person than those people.

I hate self-righteous people, no matter how much better they are than me.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #33 (permalink)
All hail Chad!
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
either this, or you get smug speedball teams. you just can't win no matter what style of paintball is in.
You could probably chime in on the whole 'music on the paintball field' part of the discussion, too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
My post was intended to be funnier than it was written
Feedback
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #34 (permalink)
E-Tac Operator =
 
Justus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Illinois

If you're gonna do it right, it's got to be "Paint it Black" - The Rolling Stones
__________________
My Feedback
Justus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
All hail Chad!
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
My post was intended to be funnier than it was written
Feedback
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Connecticut

You can get all the parts for the speaker box at parts express.If you want it loud but compact you can pick up some fullrange speakers about 3 inch or four inch,an amp module and either use a sealed lead acid battery or use double a batteries. If you need any help pm me i even have some spare parts laying around just pay for shipping
goober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #37 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Quoted
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned
 
alpha434's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
True. I'm better at some things than other peoiple are. I guess that makes me a better person than those people.

I hate self-righteous people, no matter how much better they are than me.


For outstanding moral fortitude and humility in the face of profound reason.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sixfootsix
 
Waylost's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Krillehöla-Sweden

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
And finish off with Clawfinger- Biggest and the best

Remember all those cs-vid with that song.
__________________
You don't make friends with electros.

Feedback Youtube Channel
Waylost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You can get all the parts for the speaker box at parts express.If you want it loud but compact you can pick up some fullrange speakers about 3 inch or four inch,an amp module and either use a sealed lead acid battery or use double a batteries. If you need any help pm me i even have some spare parts laying around just pay for shipping
I've been looking at some builds on instructables. I have a 12v lead acid battery for motorcycle. Some of the builds used rechargeable r/c car battery packs.
Reality Compromised is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC