mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 01-28-2013, 12:48 AM   #41 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Smashing the opponent by Infected Mushroom has gotta get banged through those speakers haha. Perfect song.

"If you feel rage, to strike me with revenge, I will be standing right here, waiting without fear, for you".

the somewhat accented english makes it somewhat funny, perfect for what your tryna do.

Infected Mushroom - Smashing the Opponent - YouTube
99BPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #42 (permalink)
Summer's a-commin'

Why worry about them, when you can get them to avoid you! I guess this is your point, considering what you are planning to do.

Here's some classics for your playlist:

Flight of the Valkyries
Chariots of Fire (Vangelis) (bonus points if you move in slow motion while it's playing)
Mission Impossible theme song
A-Team theme song
We are the champions (Queen)
We will rock you (Queen)
Another one bites the dust (Queen)
Mario Bros. N64 theme song
Men in Black (Will Smith)
Eye of the Tiger (Survivor)
You've got another thing coming (Judas Priest)
Respect (Aretha Franklin)
Welcome to the jungle (Guns n Roses)
Glory Days (Springsteen)
Bad to the Bone (George Thorogood)
Lovin' every minute of it (Loverboy)
Hit me with your best shot (Pat Benatar)
Old 01-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #43 (permalink)
ton up boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
baader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #44 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Found some remixes using the actual sounds from cs. But most have way too many effects in them and don't sound that great. Sever admin join sounds that are 30 seconds long would be great.

Css Admin Joinsound 3 - YouTube

Or just throw this on and Leroy Jenkins it in when the bass starts.
Turret Error - Ephixa - YouTube

Last edited by Reality Compromised; 01-28-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Reality Compromised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #45 (permalink)

Why can't we all just shoot each other

http://www.buypaintball.ca
http://www.flagswipepaintball.com

fat-50- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
Perfection will suffice

OP,

Carry out your plan if you like, but you may want to consider that, by doing this counter-culture thing, you are giving these guys way too much oxygen. Expending energy in the creation of some ultimate ironical comeback is likely wasted on you and them. For you, it's moments of your life that you can't get back, and for which, at the end of your life, you will have nothing to show. And for them, unless you paint a sign for them, it's almost certain they will have no earthly idea what you are doing, anyway.

Most importantly, going through all of this plotting and scheming and building, etc., means that in the truest sense you are allowing these guys to control how you think, and how you live off the field, and how you play on it, which is likely not what you want.

As noted by some others here already, probably the best medicine is to simply play your own game, shoot them out if you are able, and concentrate on improving your game if you aren't able.

Cheers.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyrne View Post

Flight of the Valkyries
it doesn't work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJxVaJ39Wc
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
If they're too tacticool for school, then just kit out as John Rambo.

Find a skimpy, camo wife beater. Torn pants. Carry an arrow gun or a DSG and a really big paint knife. Don't forget the red headband and the spray tan.

Have cheesy 80's action lines on the ready... "Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe."

Walk up to one of the tactitard tents... "Can you tell me if Delmar Berry lives here? "
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah, with a pump, you have to play "around" the tac squads. You can scout for them, pick up their squirters, or wait for the opposition to come back your way after they finish with the big frontal assault. It's kind of fun to find a good target for them and watch the gung ho go.

When you play against them, you have to have a lot space with a pump, or just bring something with more umph. Somehow, many of them don't recognize the lessons from the first world war and will charge bunkers they haven't actually located yet. Some won't actually move without a command, and you can slide on up in the brush while they are forming up. Them's good pickin's with an RT.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:40 AM   #50 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace View Post
OP,

Carry out your plan if you like, but you may want to consider that, by doing this counter-culture thing, you are giving these guys way too much oxygen. Expending energy in the creation of some ultimate ironical comeback is likely wasted on you and them. For you, it's moments of your life that you can't get back, and for which, at the end of your life, you will have nothing to show. And for them, unless you paint a sign for them, it's almost certain they will have no earthly idea what you are doing, anyway.

Most importantly, going through all of this plotting and scheming and building, etc., means that in the truest sense you are allowing these guys to control how you think, and how you live off the field, and how you play on it, which is likely not what you want.

As noted by some others here already, probably the best medicine is to simply play your own game, shoot them out if you are able, and concentrate on improving your game if you aren't able.

Cheers.
Ultimate ironic comeback or waste of time call it what you will. If no one else got it. I would still think it way worth it to myself. But keep in mind your talking to someone who spent over 14 hours hand filing a solid brass rva for a kp project. A speaker pack will take a day or two to make it nice. Plus it's January in Canada what else is there to do? I was wondering if this had been done before seeing heinous's video shows it has. Properly implemented I think it would be hilarious. Yes instead of playing around the squads with a pump I think I'll take my autococker and attempt to play through them instead, preferably with a couple of volunteers.
Reality Compromised is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone