mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   My first game of 2013 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/225121-my-first-game-2013-a.html)

monty 02-01-2013 06:48 PM

My first game of 2013

And I'm going mad just thinking about it! I know, I know, its February. But I don't get to play much and every outing counts. Especially a new place I've never been to before (abandonned factory). I hope on bringing back a ton of video/photo. The -14C weather should be interesting.

Who else is going out tomorrow?

parasyte 02-01-2013 07:30 PM

I've been incredibly excited as I'm not just going out the first time this year, but also the first time with my own equipment (I'd rented a couple times last year).

I've been to the field before (in Davis, California) and the forecast is a party cloudy 17C, so it should be just beautiful.

paintballsmrf 02-01-2013 11:53 PM

i play every week, and sometimes twice a weekend. but -14 would probably keep me inside

Manning 02-02-2013 02:29 AM

Been out 3 times this year and going out on Sunday. Hitting up a new field (new to me) but nothing as cool as the factory you are talking about! Is that an outlaw game or an official field?

monty 02-02-2013 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manning (Post 2612112)
Been out 3 times this year and going out on Sunday. Hitting up a new field (new to me) but nothing as cool as the factory you are talking about! Is that an outlaw game or an official field?

Actually its on the up and up. I'll ask more when i get there but from what I could figure out its some developer who wanted to make the lot into some multi-use action center. i dont think his plans worked out so there's some local guys and a paintball association that has permission to play onsite provided they give heads up. Apparently today they will have a professional video guy onsite.

dm6rocker 02-02-2013 08:01 AM

I'm going with my buddy (crazyruskii on here) tomorrow for the first time this year, but we don't have anything badass like you guys do in Canada. My regular field is great, but it's certainly no abandoned factory!

Now that I think about it, it's my first time going since...I think October of last year. I keep telling myself I need to go more, I have too many guns and not enough time at the field.

monty 02-03-2013 06:03 PM

photobucket messed up the order but here are some photos of the day

Complexe B Feb 2nd 2013 Photos by Montalban | Photobucket

Hawkeye20 02-03-2013 06:11 PM

Good lord, I just realized I haven't played this year. I actually haven't played since the last week of October....

sQuidvision 02-03-2013 06:19 PM

i tried to go play today.. called to make sure the field was open, got there and nobody was there. I cant even begin to describe how disappointed i was. Turned around, drove home and did laundry.

Manning 02-03-2013 08:07 PM

Played today and had a lot of fun. Temps were sub 32 with 3-5 inches of snow on the ground.