mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 02-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stick Feed Aficionado

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
Regardless of his status as a "good guy" you can print a a label and the post office will pick your package up for free. Theres no excuse to wait multiple weeks to ship something.
What if you don't own a printer?!

Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Needs new knees

Quote:
Regardless of his status as a "good guy" you can print a a label and the post office will pick your package up for free. Theres no excuse to wait multiple weeks to ship something.
Dont make assumptions dude, too many variables to call it one way or the other.
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Merc

Send a message via AIM to JOESPUD27

CCM Fan
For what it's worth, I'll vouch for Chefdave.

Jay

Best Field in STL
JOESPUD27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cheffer

Dave is beyond a stand-up guy. Give it a bit, if you are ansy, I will be happy to back up my vouch with the money should you go beyond the 45 day limit on a Paypal dispute.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane-O View Post
Dont make assumptions dude, too many variables to call it one way or the other.
Honestly, theres times when family issues have arrived and I couldnt ship.. even when my dog was mangled by a car I managed to make it out within a week.

Unless I'm dead, or in the ICU and can't speak I will relay the message to have your package shipped. Its just good business. At the very least I'd update you as to the status of your order.

I wish you all the best with this deal, I would personally be filing a dispute and claim immediately. Hopefully the seller is alright and this all ends well.

Last edited by Cottontail; 02-20-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Cottontail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Gazoo Send a message via MSN to Gazoo Send a message via Yahoo to Gazoo

With the economy in the shape its in, he has no access to a lot of the things you do. Sometimes he wont see the net for months as he is trying to get work to pay for things.

Dave goes above and beyond to do what he can for everyone no matter how small the sale to how large the sale.

Now granted, the OP lives in Canada and anyone who ships to Canada know that it could take MONTHS to get there.

Cottontail:
Step back. People on this site that have been here for some time are stand up. If they weren't they wouldn't be posting here. Mcarter takes care of its own.

This is from just me and its nothing personal, but people that piss and moan if there 5 day package doesn't show up in 3 days will cry foul at anything.

You need to realize is that Canada shipping is worse than the pony express would have been if the native population was doubled....
Old 02-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #17 (permalink)

Im not saying he's a bad guy by any means.. but if you sell things online, they should be shipped in a timely manner, or a reason should be given as to why. If you fellas have contact with him.. just ask.

It hasn't been 3 - 5 days, and Ive personally waited up until the 44th day of a sale to file a paypal claim.. Regardless, the above are all excuses for a gentleman that sold something to a buyer but hasn't contacted him since.

I just believe if you sell things online, you should have access to the internet, it just makes sense.
Cottontail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Outbreak

Quote:
Im not saying he's a bad guy by any means.. but if you sell things online, they should be shipped in a timely manner, or a reason should be given as to why. If you fellas have contact with him.. just ask.

It hasn't been 3 - 5 days, and Ive personally waited up until the 44th day of a sale to file a paypal claim.. Regardless, the above are all excuses for a gentleman that sold something to a buyer but hasn't contacted him since.

I just believe if you sell things online, you should have access to the internet, it just makes sense.

If only MCB had a like button.

No one ever has issues taking the buyer's hard-earned money but when it comes time to ship the items out, "life" gets in the way. I wish that excuse worked for my mortgage and car payments.

Last edited by Outbreak; 02-20-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Needs new knees

So Cottontail, do you KNOW that it wasnt shipped? Maybe the shipping company is at fault, or who knows. Thats my point, your ASSUMING the issue with no facts. Keep this in mind also, while it isnt an excuse, the fact that there are 2 people who will make sure things are taken care of on the buyers part, is very telling to whats really happening here. Things are not going exactly as they should but many of us KNOW that it isn't intentional and will cover the seller. Get it?

Relax, and just breathe dude, it will all be fine.
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
camocow200

This would have been better posted in the members only section. The OP just asked how he can get in touch with him and why he needs too...Not to have a debate on shipping or contacting a buyer ..This is just stupid how off topic things have gotten..

Ebay, camocow200 (880) 100% +
MCB 275 +
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone