mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Chefdave - Anyone know him or can get in contact with him? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/226455-chefdave-anyone-know-him-can-get-contact-him.html)

Falcone 02-16-2013 01:01 PM

Chefdave - Anyone know him or can get in contact with him?

So I am in the midst of a deal with Dave. The midst being I PP'd him some money a couple weeks ago and then never heard anything more from him. Don't know if my item shipped, is going to be shipped or what have you. I'm just looking for comfirmation either way. I would like to avoid having any kind of PP dispute.

I've PM'd him a few times and emailed him as well to no avail. Any of you guys know him?

Kraus 02-16-2013 06:32 PM

I'll try to direct him this way.

Steve_81 02-16-2013 09:05 PM

I wouldn't wait. I would just file the PP dispute. You shouldn't have to wait weeks to hear from someone you entered into a deal with.

-=ArchAngel=- 02-17-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_81 (Post 2627157)
I wouldn't wait. I would just file the PP dispute. You shouldn't have to wait weeks to hear from someone you entered into a deal with.

While that is certainly true, sometimes life gets in the way. It would be a kind gesture to hold off pp dispute until last resort.

Falcone 02-17-2013 08:39 AM

I do not want to have to go to a PP dispute if I can avoid it. I know a couple of the mods know Dave personally I think. I'm just wondering hat the deal it. I'm not mad, or angry or want revenge or anything like that lol. I'm just curious if I should be looking in the mail box for it everyday like I am or just forget about it for now.

I will continue waiting, but I think there's only like a week or so left for me to file a dispute.

ves206 02-17-2013 05:14 PM

Only thing is you have a certain time limit with PP to file... You can file a dispute and drop it later if need to be.

•Check the date! All claims must be filed within 45 days of the transaction or the claim will be denied
From PP's site.

Good luck. Ive never had an issue with this site amongst anyone other then a slight lack of communication. But never screwed on money.

sniper97 02-17-2013 05:19 PM

Dave is a good guy, I have seen him post a little more lately. Sorry, I don't know how to get ahold of him!

Shane-O 02-17-2013 06:40 PM

Chef can be intermittent on the internet, but he will honor any deal he has made or I will personally guarantee the deal. I will make sure you get money or items you paid for. Feel free to file paypal charges on the 44th day if you like though. :)

Falcone 02-18-2013 04:41 PM

I,ve read he's a good and trusted guy, I'm not too worried about getting ripped off flat out. I was more so just wondering if anyone had a way of contacting him. Just looking for a status update. I really don't want to open my first PP dispute.

Shane-O, unless you happen to have a wood lonestar grip layin around or actually know where he lives/ are friends with him I doubt you can get me the part haha. Hopefully I hear from him soon or it shows up.

Cottontail 02-18-2013 04:52 PM

Regardless of his status as a "good guy" you can print a a label and the post office will pick your package up for free. Theres no excuse to wait multiple weeks to ship something.