mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Seems to be a lot of classy SC guns for sale... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/228358-seems-lot-classy-sc-guns-sale.html)

JOESPUD27 03-09-2013 12:40 PM

Seems to be a lot of classy SC guns for sale...

While browsing the BST, there seem to be a lot of high end Stock Class guns for sale.

Just what happens this time of year? People wanting to try new things?

Buzzards, Comps, Ducks, R7s, ect. Seems to be a good time to buy a SC gun, if you're looking.

I find myself wanting to pick something up, but I know I'd never really play with it. Played a lot of SC/Mod SC when I started playing paintball. Kept the cost down and the fun level up. Now when I play SC, I just get frustrated. Maybe my love of SC play only existed when everybody else was playing stock class too...

How's that for a random post/thought?

Jay

Nobody 03-09-2013 12:49 PM

probably those people that have stock class are finding themselves outgunned and need to pick up something with batteries in order to stop trying to count shots/paint(and getting it wrong) and get something with a hopper where they can dump paint like the rest of us. ;)

worrptangl 03-09-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobody (Post 2649123)
probably those people that have stock class are finding themselves outgunned and need to pick up something with batteries in order to stop trying to count shots/paint(and getting it wrong) and get something with a hopper where they can dump paint like the rest of us. ;)

Nope have never felt outgunned in the 14 years I have been playing especially stock class. My mini comp is up to help with car maintenance costs. If I don't have to sell it I won't, and in a week I will most likely close the thread.

It is the time of year. Tax returns allow people to spend a little on wants. Especially after Xmas.

Jebus 03-09-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Not for me...I have too many lol

Wraith 03-09-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

You wish.

More like people into high-end SC are selling off stuff they don't use to fund new stuff before most of the US goes into outdoor play season. :rolleyes:

llaw999 03-09-2013 02:45 PM

Only reason I would sell my SC guns is to buy another SC gun.

SD.Pump 03-09-2013 02:48 PM

Mag fed is the new stock class.

sniper97 03-09-2013 02:51 PM

For 3+ years my S6 has been my go too, at this point I am not a stock class player. Just came to the reality that I would not actually play with my R7.

I have played SC before and was ok, I guess coming from a cocker platform, the S6 is very natural.

I also sat back and looked at my collection vs how much I play.

JOESPUD27 03-09-2013 03:06 PM

My S6 has become my go to as well since 09. Sold my Phantom last year and I never thought that would happen. Maybe I'm just too lazy for SC now lol

Jay

BLachance75 03-09-2013 03:11 PM

I keep my Phantom for when we have local SC games. Other than those few times it doesn't really get used. I might break it out during a pump day for a game or 2 but I usually just use my S6.