mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   List of games (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/228639-list-games.html)

elraido 03-12-2013 05:18 PM

List of games

wondering if we could get a list of different type of games to play during paint ball:
1. Capture the flag--duh
2. Center flag--duh
3. President--one person is president, one team protects him, other team tries to kill him
4. Zombies--one team starts as zombies. only head shots kill them. zombie shoots you, you stay on the ground until they tag you..then you are a zombie
5. Attack and Defend--duh
6. Regenerator--teams of say three to four people. When one gets shot, they go back to the safe zone. The first three to four people back there make a new team and go out and hunt again....repeat

Murf425 03-12-2013 05:20 PM

I love a good ole fashioned Revolutionary War...but everyone else is too much a pansy to do it.

Bow 03-12-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murf425 (Post 2652202)
I love a good ole fashioned Revolutionary War...but everyone else is too much a pansy to do it.

I try to play a RW every time I go out. So much fun.

boltaction 03-12-2013 05:34 PM

We did zombies one but it was like 8 on 8. Humans could'nt leave a certain maybe 20X20 foot zone and the zombies could go wherever they wanted. You get shot, your a zombie, go to zombie spawn and re-insert. It got pretty intense but we humans held out with 2 or 3 left. Good times.

Or just do gentlemans war (could be the same as Murph). Say its 4 on 4. Find an open. flat area. Stand in a line next your team mates with the opposition, say, 40 feet away. Flip a coin, winning team shoots first. Each player gets one shot. No turning, ducking, running or really any moving in any way. Just protect your nuts. Continue until one team wins. Gun hits count only because you'll likeley be using it to protect your junk.

maggot 03-12-2013 06:25 PM

Here's some game types: Otter Customs Paintball - Paintball Game Types

HurtCow 03-12-2013 06:30 PM

Traitor- Before each round, on each team the players all take a card from a bucket. One of the cards has a mark on it. Whoever has drawn it keeps it a secret.

At an arbritrary amount of time after the round has started, the ref blows a whistle, and whoever has drawn the marked card then turns on his own team and takes out as many as possible before being eliminated.

turbowagonman 03-12-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurtCow (Post 2652292)
Traitor- Before each round, on each team the players all take a card from a bucket. One of the cards has a mark on it. Whoever has drawn it keeps it a secret.

At an arbritrary amount of time after the round has started, the ref blows a whistle, and whoever has drawn the marked card then turns on his own team and takes out as many as possible before being eliminated.

That would be intense!!

Bloop 03-12-2013 08:29 PM

I'm going to suggest that.

Why hasn't king of the hill been mentioned? Not amazing but still fun. Everybody is holed up within a certain area and they all have one life, attackers have unlimited lives, but both can depend. THey have to hold out for a certain amount of time.

Also, normal Team deathmatch or search and destroy.

maggot 03-12-2013 08:38 PM

We used to love playing fox and the hound. There is a team of a few foxes that get pre-set up on the field, then a much larger team of hounds sets out to eliminate the foxes.

elraido 03-13-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggot (Post 2652457)
We used to love playing fox and the hound. There is a team of a few foxes that get pre-set up on the field, then a much larger team of hounds sets out to eliminate the foxes.

Sounds like president for the most part. I also forgot, when we play that, the president only gets a pump, has to have a bright pink mask on and carry around a bedazzled purse with "Cowgirl" on it.