The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

Presently in most scenarios and recball games, current paint grenades have limited utility because:
  • Targets may not feel the paint hit them or not knowing you threw one, they may think they just got splattered (depending on paint color or where it hit).
  • The grenade may not spray your target if it lands next to them (depends on the model).
  • They need to hit the ground/floor hard enough to activate- this usually requires a significant lob and often treelimbs tend to interfere.
  • Unless you flag a ref down, there's no way for a ref to know you've thrown one so, he won't know to check the target/s.

With a ref present, I've found them to be a humane way to eliminate kids who are pinned in a bunker/building and not popping out to shoot.
FN303SD Totmacher 13 | SP 'Woodstalker' Ion | 1989 Line SI Bushmaster SI Deluxe
First Strike Round Field Listing | External Ballistics, FSRs and PBs | My Feedback
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
First strike rounds punish lazy people. Don't be lazy and you won't have problems with first strikes.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

we have used these in doors with, talc, paint liquid, rubber rounds (.43call) and just about anything we could think of stuffing in them, they work great, yes they are what, an at85 next to your ear is also loud, buy far the talc worked best for area effect....let me see if i can find the video link
foldadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Ah yes the old m-69 I had on land in my lap in a trench and go BooM! No questioning that!!
My feedback
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Dead Zone