mcarterbrown.com

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #31 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broch View Post
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have played at over 50 fields in the US, and hands down, Sherwood Forest, in LaPorte, IN, is the best field I've played. If you come through, and want to go, my treat!
Two of the players I respect most in this sport said this was their favorite field to play. Sadly they aren't holding big games this year but when they do again I'm going.

SPBTV

Feedback

Other Feedback

"It's the Ones Who've Cracked That the Light Shines Through"
Silent Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member

Looking at your map, I see you will be coming down I-90 though Rockford, Elgin and into Chicago...Paintball Explosion is literally 2 minutes north of I-90 in East Dundee, IL...they have showers and I'm sure you could camp there if you want...

....it's a former amusement park with nice fields and staff....and by the time you get there, they should have more fields open including a working replica of Nuketown 2013 (from Call of Duty)....

...drop me a line if you decide to go and I can cover most of your costs (as long as you aren't shooting cases of paint LOL)

Paintball Explosion: Indoor & Outdoor Paintball Fields & Store near Chicago, IL is their website (and they have 360* views of their fields so you can plan your moves ahead of time ;=)
imanut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanut2 View Post
Looking at your map, I see you will be coming down I-90 though Rockford, Elgin and into Chicago...Paintball Explosion is literally 2 minutes north of I-90 in East Dundee, IL...they have showers and I'm sure you could camp there if you want...

....it's a former amusement park with nice fields and staff....and by the time you get there, they should have more fields open including a working replica of Nuketown 2013 (from Call of Duty)....

...drop me a line if you decide to go and I can cover most of your costs (as long as you aren't shooting cases of paint LOL)

Paintball Explosion: Indoor & Outdoor Paintball Fields & Store near Chicago, IL is their website (and they have 360* views of their fields so you can plan your moves ahead of time ;=)
Looks like I'll be staying longer in Chicago to play both Paintball Fields lol. I'll be play pump...hopefully with my R7 (hint hint Josh lol), and Duck.

I can't wait to get out there!!
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #34 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Looks like I'll be staying longer in Chicago to play both Paintball Fields lol. I'll be play pump...hopefully with my R7 (hint hint Josh lol), and Duck.

I can't wait to get out there!!
Jebus, please stay in touch with me and let me know when you'll be out here! I'll make the trip out to any Chicago area field to meet up with you.

Rocking it for the Fringe Division!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fring...616810?fref=ts
Broch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
MCB Member

Jebus, If you are coming down I29 into the states you can meet I90 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota before going over to Minnesota. There is a great field Splat Attack Paintball & Airsoft Bridgewater / Sioux Falls S.D. 30 miles west of Sioux Falls on I90 if you make it that far south. I suspect that you may go from Fargo over to the Twin Cities though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #36 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Jebus-- as mentioned OSG in NH is a good choice. Not only is there a pirate ship but also a castle as well as many other choices. OSG is primarily weekend only.

My fav in NH is BOLP. It's a great chill location and also a host of the gravity league as well. You can play speedball on Monday nights, nighttime paintball on Friday nights and Woods or speedball on Sat and Sun. Nate's a great owner. Hope to see you there.
belbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:21 PM   #37 (permalink)
Om Nom Nom

If you make a stop in the Montreal area, you should definitely play some woodball at Mirabel.
*Self_DeFenCe* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
------------

CCM Fan
If your stopping in NH, stop by OSG. It is worth a trip and we could easily make an MCBOSG day out of it. As long as it's on a weekend.
boltaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:35 PM   #39 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
I'll most definitely play OSG! Just need to convince my Wife lol. Will most likely only be bringing two pumps, Duck and R7 (if it gets finished lol) maybe a mech automag, and my daughter will probably use her Black Magic pump, and whatever backup she has at the time.

Big Jim Ill check that out too, might hit it on the way back, might go to Montana then up to Alberta on the way home!

I'll be spending at least 5 days in Montreal visiting family, so ill try to get out a few times, Ottawa for a day or two to play!
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
MCB Member

I was going to say that it would be a shame to get that close and not go by Mount Rushmore in Western South Dakota. I haven't seen your dates, but whatever you do be careful of being in Western South Dakota from the last week of July til the third week of August as all the hotels and most of the campgrounds have been booked for a year. The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally books up everything. At the same time I think everyone needs to see the rally some time in their life. Usually over 500,000 bikers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html

Last edited by big jim; 04-03-2013 at 09:48 PM.
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone