mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #31 (permalink)

hell yes it does just like ballet is used by football players,as was already said it helps on balance and agility.What Ive found that really surprised me was breathing,confused a kid because i would always let out this long slow hiss as they were counting down for the break.."why the hell do you hiss".."im not hissing im just dumping air for a really deep breath for the oxygen boost"
saintnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibyman View Post
Drunken Gung Fu is most applicable for my style of play. The enemy can't predict what ill do next if i dont even know

At ion a couple summers ago that was half my former team. The other half of my team, we were playing Bong fu style .

Our eyes matched our team color.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #33 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmak View Post

At ion a couple summers ago that was half my former team. The other half of my team, we were playing Bong fu style .

Our eyes matched our team color.
Where can I find a proper Bong Fu dojo? I heard they're only legal in certain states
Old 04-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #34 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patar View Post
Where can I find a proper Bong Fu dojo? I heard they're only legal in certain states
Try your nearest college or if phish is playing in your area try there.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
Post Whore

If you don't want storebought they can be enjoyed as they play! In the wild, as Merlin Perkins intended!

Saintnoir,
I will humbly say I remember that feeling. I'm getting to a point where it's all so 'second nature', that after a couple of decades it's one note in a background hum.
When I open play now I often 'hold a little out', I play while solving puzzles, chatting, trying to break the 'concentration on not concentrating' tightrope balance of the zone.
When I turn it loose and completely let the tao have the wheel it's an awesome feeling.
In working assasin training for the SPPL years ago, I enlisted the help of my good friend and fellow MCBer Deacon to be my target for a session.
Carrying my old pistols in open play with 50 players on a side, 3 different field types, anymode/anyROF...

I found Deacon and shot him 6 games in a row, so closely each time that he knew it was me.
Before that my HS nickname was simply 'pistols', after that folks called me agent smith a lot more often.
Deacon and two teammates accused me of having some kind of jetpack the one game.

Develop a solid foundation like you have and you can build on it with confidence. Start out wrong and you'll just get wronger.

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone