mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 10-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #21 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hs2000 View Post
Anyone who claims to be a good player should be able to shoot both righty and lefty. It took me a LONG time before I could should decent with my left hand, but it's well worth the effort. How else are you suppose to stay tight coming out of the left side of the bunker? Just watch the pro's if you need to be convinced!
I have to strongly disagee. I do not switch hands and don't have a reason to. I change my grip on the front of the marker, shift the tank to my left shoulder and still use my right hand on the grip. I shoot more accurately using this technique and I can prove to you by the bruises on my right arm vs. my left that I get shot out of the right side of the bunker more often than the left. I'm just as tight or tighter shooting out the left side as I am shooting out the right. If you think about it, my technique leaves less of my body exposed because my left arm is under the marker rather than around the tank and my right arm is totally concealed.

Just because it's not what the pro's do does not mean it's any less effective or wrong. If no one ever did anything different, how would things change?

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Mr. Furious is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone