mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 06-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I shot Graffitti recently and it was meh. It broke and it was pretty consistent. It didn't shoot so well. But maybe that was the barrel I was shooting it out of. Wasn't mine. :/ Was just a PE Etha stock barrel.

I loved marbs. All I used last year. Stopped playing till last month. Just used marbs at Tunaball and they are not the same as before. At least that batch wasn't. Plenty of times it wouldn't break. It was consistent and round, but so so so many bounces.

I always forgot to ask my brother how he liked Redemption. I used it once a long time ago and remember thinking it was "okay". Can't really remember. But my brother used a case about a month ago.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

New Dye paint is really good. Equal to Ultra Evil.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lost in the blue

Send a message via MSN to ICON

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I see Well I was out of Pb for a few years till this season, And this disturbs me greatly, I would have almost payed 100 a case for Marb back in the day hell i think i did pay that a few times. That nice clean satin shell, So non of RPS paint is worth a damn anymore?

ICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Evil is good, All Star is good and Ultra Evil is great. Ultra Marb are great too.

Valken Redemption is very good too. The rest of the line is trash.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Jackal View Post
Nelson Anarchy
.684 or so
50+ a case
can't get it anymore here.... *sob*
I second this. Titus set me up with a case of it a while back and I am still using it. The shells haven't dimpled at all with great size consistency and the fill is just as I would expect it to be. It was probably one of my best purchases so far when it comes to paintball.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
E-Tac Operator =

Currently, Nelson Anarchy. Switching to Valken Redemption though. I used it last year at D-Day and have used it again here lately. One box I used last weekend that was actually from OK D-Day 2012, and it shot like brand new. Actually, although the Anarchy fill is just slightly thicker (which is a pro because your opponents can't wipe it easily, and a con because even after a game you can't wipe it easily), the Redemption is just as brittle and the fill is just as bright, and it still has the ball-on-ball accuracy of Anarchy.

What I really like about the Redemption over the Anarchy has little to do with the paint itself, and is just that Valken packages their paint so much better. Crush-proof boxes, sealed bags and silica packets keep the paint in better condition over a longer period of time.

Anyone out there wanting the thickest fill they can get, look into the Valken Redemption Pro - that stuff is like egg yolks.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lost in the blue

Send a message via MSN to ICON

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Is all paint smooth shell now or any have that satin like finish what all star big ball and marb had back in the day? I really have not seen any good pics of the shells anywhere. My Local store after 5 years of crying finally brought back marb and evil but what i hear just in time for the junk. I have to use it in the events but for my outlaw i may just want to buy online.

--> Side note PMI bought RPS and that seems to be when the quality went to ****. Kee controls it now. Yay for people buying something good and making it ****.<----

This shell
Marb in 03

V.S
Marb Today

Last edited by ICON; 06-11-2013 at 12:50 AM.
ICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Valken Redemption for me! Great stuff.

MCB FeedBack +55/-0

PBN Feedback +28/-0

Ebay Feedback +72/-0
PARADIGM 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
I buy Valken through our Sponsor - and I love shooting it, from Graffiti to Redemption, great shooting paintballs when fresh - and they last. Price is incredible for what you shoot.

At the Fields I'm sponsored at, we shoot Draxxus, the upgrade above field, last case I shot this past weekend was perfect - it was $55/case due to it being a Big Game - and we paid Member pricing. Rampage keeps a good rotation on paint, so you don't see really any with dimples - Brian Spoils us lol

I buy Stinger from RPS by the case and give it to the kids who show up at the field to shoot out at the chrono station, better they use crappy paint to have some fun with and save their field paint to play with.
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
Born Again n00b

I just want big paint that fits my vintage guns

Who's got big balls now a days

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone