mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!
 
DSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lubbock TX
Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Not paintball but rather real steel AMT hard baller long slide SS 45, sold it when the kids were born for food and such, now they are grown and cost me money everyday.....

Someone owes me a pistola.
__________________


My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #32 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
jc_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012

AKA Fan
I hate to break it to all of you, but your guns are sitting unused and forgotten in someone's garage.

That being said, I would trade a kidney for my 05 Ego. It was the silverish-grey color, totally beat to hell with "PEN15 KLUB" etched into the left side and something else scratched into the frame (secret). Between the customization former teammates gave it when I was passed out drunk and the breech that appears to be sandblasted, it's unique. If anyone knows where it is, I'll PayPal you a $100 finder's fee. If it helps, I sold it on eBay not long after World Cup 2008.
__________________
Feedback.

wts bko for cheap
jc_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #33 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
This one. I posted it in the other thread about ones we want and ones that ran away. Sold it when we needed the funds pretty desperately and wish I never had, though the gun whore in me knows I would have. Would love to get it back and would do everything I could to do so. It's not especially rare or unique, I just put a lot into during a very bleak time in my life. A lot of heart and soul and it tore me up when I had to let her go.

Specs:
  • AKA VLM Body S/N SA0261
  • AKA Mini Front Block
  • AKA LPC
  • AKA Clamping Feedneck
  • AKA Excalibur Detent Cover
  • AKA Pump Arm
  • AKA Sidewinder
  • AKA SCM LPR
  • Shocktech Ram w/ QEV
  • CT 3-Way
  • Madman Internals including Rocket Valve
  • Planet Eclipse Hinge Frame
  • Belsales Roller Sear
  • Droop Grips (So Nice)
  • TechT Delrin Back Block
  • A+ Delrin Bolt
  • WGP Beaver Tail


Pics:

__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Bacon? Oh God yes!
 
Kermitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Jersey

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_10 View Post
I hate to break it to all of you, but your guns are sitting unused and forgotten in someone's garage.
I wish you were right.
I finally got my "Boom Boom" back. A black Lightning sniper. It was my first pump other than a handful of PGPs.
It's in really sad shape, the kid who ended up with it really didn't take care of it. Took the ASA off, ran air straight through. What he did was borderline hateful. I'm not sure he understood that paint can be washed off. It had three layers just caked on it.
It was a very sad moment taking it completely apart, finding that the kid allowed dirt to just scrape away under the bolt. Ugh no love. So I lubed it back to health. The action is back to being butter smooth. I'm going to do an ego feedneck mod, and I'll think about putting it on the field again, but it's back home.
__________________
Kermit #ΘΘ
New Jersey Mutiny

I give my markers names.

WTB 8ci tank

New MCB Feedback

Old MCB Feedback
Kermitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermitt View Post
I finally got my "Boom Boom" back. A black Lightning sniper. It was my first pump other than a handful of PGPs.
It's in really sad shape, the kid who ended up with it really didn't take care of it. Took the ASA off, ran air straight through. What he did was borderline hateful. I'm not sure he understood that paint can be washed off. It had three layers just caked on it.
It was a very sad moment taking it completely apart, finding that the kid allowed dirt to just scrape away under the bolt. Ugh no love. So I lubed it back to health. The action is back to being butter smooth. I'm going to do an ego feedneck mod, and I'll think about putting it on the field again, but it's back home.
You are a lucky man.
__________________
My: MCB feedback {total = 275+}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC