Has anyone tried the stockclass feed version of the ER2 yet? I kind of want one, but I'm curious about it, as the pump handle/arm doesn't look nearly as tough or substantial as on the original.
A couple of members here have used them in a few games. (xxfettxx and grimace)
I'll direct them to this thread for their thoughts and take on it.
Yup, I've been using one. It's a fun little gun and find myself busting it out when I feel like goofing around a little bit. Despite the low-end label it would fall under it's a relatively solid little shooter and I've got some impressive kills off of the thing.
To answer Murf425, the pump handle is pretty solid, albeit small.
- Black plastic body looks good and seems to be pretty durable. Haven't treated it with any special care and have seen no cracks or scuffs.
- Consistent, for running on 12 grams the shots are pretty spot on.
- Inexpensive (I assume, didn't buy it)
- Anti double feed, haven't chopped any paint
- Detent, no rollouts
- 12g plug is easy to turn, less threads than old sheridan.
- The pump handle is kinda small.
- The orange barrel looks airsofty
- The cram n jam feed is designed for the empire 12rnd tubes, regular tubes can get pretty hard to remove if you really jam them in.
- Kinda loud because of the short unported barrel
- 12g plug takes some finesse, too loose and if bumped the 12g could leak, too tight and it punctures a huge hole likely reducing efficiency. Not as fast thread-wise as some high ends.
- Sprung for fixed velocity somewhere in the low-mid 200's. (can't remember exactly)
Overall, I'd probably recommend it over a PGP for someone looking to try out stock class, because it's cheaper and IMO a better performer out of the box.
The velocity concerns me. If it can't shoot at least 270, it's pretty much useless to me for actually playing with.
Thanks for the info, though. My intention was to stick a CCI feed in the cram n' jam and use it for pistol games (since I stupidly sold my last PGP). But it sounds like I'd be better off going back to the Sheridan with an RVA.
How's the efficiency?
I personally liked the clear smoke bodies of the first batch, better than a bright orange barrel.
Did the guys at JT (or whoever really makes this) ever come here or to other forums and ask what players wanted? Since this is aimed at newbies, they probably didn't want to give them the option to set the velocity too high. :rolleyes:
and i know he was active on the old er2 threads, they could have easily seen it....
These popping up at Walmart yet? Still the old style one at mine.
For those who haven't noticed them yet (I hadn't)...
JT ER2s Pump Pistol Kit with 30 Paintballs and 2 CO2's
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC