mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 01-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #61 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
SOOOOOOOOOOO bAdASSSS!
You are talking about the beard, right?

We are lucky to still be talking about paintball.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:23 PM   #62 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

Quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOO bAdASSSS!
I Hope to produce DTs this incredible soon.

Codename Tada
i like old pb guns
i want an tippmann factory fa
looking for tippmanns and also looking for firestorm gatlin cranks
Looking for 2 identical guns either cheap mechs or cheap electros now making basic double trouble kits.
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:56 PM   #63 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I have also been bitten by the double trouble bug but I am following a more conventional path. In build right now is a twin double trouble mounted on homemade steady cam arms attached to a back pack frame to carry 2 5lb co2 bottles. Going more of a old school setup with A5 Tippmanns (4 altogether) wired to two joystick controllers to allow for independent or battery fire. Trying to use the ape board in the e grips to be able to program bps and mode at this time. Hopefully I will have this completedsometime in May or early June and after testing will show photos of the build as well as video of it in use.
JudgeMental1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:19 PM   #64 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental1 View Post
I have also been bitten by the double trouble bug but I am following a more conventional path. In build right now is a twin double trouble mounted on homemade steady cam arms attached to a back pack frame to carry 2 5lb co2 bottles. Going more of a old school setup with A5 Tippmanns (4 altogether) wired to two joystick controllers to allow for independent or battery fire. Trying to use the ape board in the e grips to be able to program bps and mode at this time. Hopefully I will have this completedsometime in May or early June and after testing will show photos of the build as well as video of it in use.
Sounds insanely cool and pretty expensive. Awesome though id love to see photos.

Codename Tada
i like old pb guns
i want an tippmann factory fa
looking for tippmanns and also looking for firestorm gatlin cranks
Looking for 2 identical guns either cheap mechs or cheap electros now making basic double trouble kits.
FarisPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #65 (permalink)
Rec Poster

So fat its been fairly straightforward. I am using A5's because rip clip adapters are available and fairly cheap(30.00 each). The ISO arms are homemade with hot shoe ball mounts attached to an H bracket that the A5's mount to. I removed the front handle and installed Lapco drop forward adapters to mount the rear. Keeping everything tight and parallel is key to a successful setup. A friend who is a grad student at CSU for mechanical engineering did the blueprint and another friend who is a retired machinist have helped immensely. Cost is a factor but I am in so deep right now I can't afford to stop. Next on the development list is a sheetmetal model for the paintbox and how to mount it to the frame. I have toyed with the idea of using carbon fiber and glass rosin to make the final design. Capacity will be in the 4-5000 ball range due to feed tubes and hopper adaptors on the rip clips. Air system should be no big issue with a 2 port block on each tank and straight lines attached to the arms using quick disconnects into the tombstone on each gun. My time working on this is limited to weekend and even those are limited by on call duties for my job.
JudgeMental1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:17 PM   #66 (permalink)
Sixfootsix

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOO bAdASSSS!
36 pods and 4 tanks, that rigg is massive.
Cant belive he played 2 days straight with that.

A bit of a contrast with me beside him with a vsc phantom.

Feedback Youtube Channel
Waylost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #67 (permalink)
Very Bork.

Quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOO bAdASSSS!

Thank You
Old 01-22-2014, 09:34 PM   #68 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental1 View Post

Like this;
http://acrosstheboard.blogspot.ca/20...l-gun.html?m=1

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone