mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #31 (permalink)

given every game I've played in the last 2 years has been less than 10 a side I'd struggle to reach those kind of numbers, plus its rare that we know who's hit who until we compare colour of splats and who was still in when they happened, plus I'm one of only two pump players at the field with everyone else on whatever ramping mode they want, plus I'm pretty sh*t at paintball.....
Cannon Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder View Post
given every game I've played in the last 2 years has been less than 10 a side I'd struggle to reach those kind of numbers, plus its rare that we know who's hit who until we compare colour of splats and who was still in when they happened, plus I'm one of only two pump players at the field with everyone else on whatever ramping mode they want, plus I'm pretty sh*t at paintball.....
Sometimes it can be tricky to tell who hit who, but in both of my best ones the 13 and 12 I could tell it was me, ether I was shooting at targets far enough away that I could tell who hit who or I was very close to them and my team mates where ether in the starting area, or in the 13 one close to it as its really difficult to move up on the game area if you start down hill.

I find its hardest to tell who hit who when someone tries to bunker me and my team mates everyone is trying to rip into the person so you can never tell who hit them but that didn't happen the one time in those games where someone tried to bunker me as I said there where'nt any team mates nearby.
crisscross1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:51 AM   #33 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
mines infinite since I'm still alive and all my foes are dead.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
The Largest in NH

The best one I had on camera was 14. I somehow managed to get into our castle undetected. I shot out 13 guys before they figured out where I was. The best part? I had to call myself out because I ran out of time and had to go back to filming the game. I <3 GoPro BC footage.

Start it at 3:13

Or watch the whole thing below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhHb7LyMPYI

Last edited by OSG Paintball; 08-23-2013 at 11:20 AM.
OSG Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSG Paintball View Post
The best one I had on camera was 14. I somehow managed to get into our castle undetected. I shot out 13 guys before they figured out where I was. The best part? I had to call myself out because I ran out of time and had to go back to filming the game. I <3 GoPro BC footage.

Start it at 3:13

Or watch the whole thing below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhHb7LyMPYI
Nice.
crisscross1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
RLTW

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Pics or shens. What gun were you using on your kill streaks?
U.S. Army All-Star Tournament Team #82

Proudly Sponsored By:
HK Army, Ninja Paintball, Forgotten Muse Media, UNDR, paintballphotography.com, Hybrid Foto, and Blenders Eyewear

Be kind and leave feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Kearns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I shot myself once, does that count as like -0 kills?

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
Badger

Brass N Wood Fan
I couldn't say what my highest streak is. However, it likely took place about 11 or 12 years ago at EMR during Holy Grail. I was the last man standing atop Castle Numbskull (not including the ref spotting me). As much as they tried to take me out, I just kept snap shooting down the ladder to take out anyone who tried to come up or peek through the windows on the level down below. I ended up holding the fort until my team respawned and kicked out the remaining attackers. All the while, I was taunting the other team in true Monty Python fashion.
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Barned

It's pretty easy to take out 15-20 renters if you just rush up with anything speedball. I remember though I was playing pump one time and I found a great spot to hide and I got about 10 eliminations in one game, and about 6 of the eliminations were regulars, but I got out the same guys 2-3 times.

Needless to say that game is where I shined the brightest...
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
Trails Of Doom

I remember a few years ago, I had run up the gap and pushed all the way into the other teams camp shooting at everyone I faced, when I got to the flag, and got hit right in the goggles, just as I shot the other guy right in the goggles... So we were both eliminated with a double headshot, where I was mere inches away from the win...

I walked over to their deadzone since I was next to it, and looked around, there were about 7 guys sitting there... Every single person had been shot in the face!...

I said "Holy Cow, ALL of you were shot in the goggles in that game." And one of them piped up and said. "Uh, YOU shot all of us out!"...

It was pretty funny. I typically aim for the goggle as the hits don't hurt, and you immediately know you are out. But I had some great paint that day!

For some reason they were hunting me after that! haha!
FreeEnterprise is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone