mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

Accutact angle sight allows you to see and shoot around corners

Any of you ever heard it before its not new to me I have known about it for a while but I was reminded about it on another paintball forum and im wondering what you think about it.

Basically its a sight that you put behind your red dot agog holographic sight iron sights or scope you can aim through the square like a normal sights or down the side with no adjustments needed so you can switch to ether fast unlike other mirror sights where you would have to rotate it every time you want to switch to aiming like your normally would, you can also rotate it so you can use it from any type of cover aiming left or right over cover under cover.

I know some fields might not like it but it technically isn't blind firing because you can see down the barrel like your normally can.

The real version costs something like $300 but you can get airsoft copies of it that are identical for more like $30 of of ebay.

Here is a couple of videos of it

ANGLESIGHT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVgojsHW-g

Here is a few pics of it

crisscross1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
No blind firing!

Those guys are all going to have to sit the next game.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Damn straight matteekay!

Milsim dudes with the full auto a5s take note lol. I am tired of shooting your markers while you blind fire. Grow a pair and snap shoot. End rant.
Feedback
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Its not really blind firing though you have the exact same viability down the barrel as you would if you where just looking through your normal sight.
crisscross1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Euro-feed RT lover

I'd be tempted to smack this stupid thing off someone's gun if I saw some tool bring this to a paintball game... Man up, and leave this crap in COD world.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
won't look at the camera

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1993 View Post
Its not really blind firing though you have the exact same viability down the barrel as you would if you where just looking through your normal sight.
No. It affects your visibility tremendously . There's no way to have the same level of awareness looking in that tiny mirror that you would have sticking your head around the corner. Its blindfire, for all intents and purposes and is dangerous.

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarakian View Post
Let that be a lesson to all you criminal types. Don't steal old and unique paintball gear. We are the market and we will find you.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
No. It affects your visibility tremendously . There's no way to have the same level of awareness looking in that tiny mirror that you would have sticking your head around the corner. Its blindfire, for all intents and purposes and is dangerous.
I agree, probably even morseo in the real steel setting where you lose all context for the target in your scope. On the upside, the field of vision is so limited that you could probably duck past this and bunker the crap out of the dude using it.
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
camocow200

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1993 View Post
^ No clue..Err , wrong! Its blind fireing and its not allowed in the game of paintball..

Meanwhile at a field where gun hits dont count,

Two guys left in the game useing the same markers with the same sights shooting around corners....

Jump ahead 1 hour,

Two guys left in the game useing the same markers with the same sights shooting around corners....

Jump ahead 1 day,

Two days,

Now add this,All New Strikeloader!

Jump ahead 1 week,

Two guys left in the game useing the same markers with the same sights shooting around corners at 44bps.

I have to end this,
both guys got tired and hooked up cameras and remote controls and are still playin via the internet at home

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.

Last edited by woouulf; 08-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Lack of visibily seem like it would be dangerous, especially since it's design to be used in close quarters. Also likely to piss off other players and lead to heated confrontations on the field.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Paintball is a game/sport. People need to accept that and play fairly without looking for a cheap and dangerous advantage like this one.

You know what...next time I play soccer (football for our european brethren) I'm taping shoes to my hands and I'm going to pick up the ball and run around.

That's how I see this product. Trying to bend the rules to gain an advantage through equipment instead of playing a game equally where skill/training/fitness is the deciding factor.

Wow...apparently I need to vent. Thanks for letting me share this here rather than with my wife. She doesn't get it lol.
Feedback
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone