mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-30-2013, 12:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
"Fidget"

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
If you want you can just give me all your stuff and I will leave feedback about how your such a nice guy for sending me all your things. Thats a great way to get head start in the game.

You can check my feedback and see that im reputable and will for sure let people know how generous you are for giving me your stuff.

If you wanna go one step beyond that you can buy whatever it is I have for sale too. Ill leave you feedback for buying my stuff and paying right on time(as long as you do so).

But yea most guys(and girls) on MCB are great people(dont trust some of the trolls though, the candy they offer you under the bridge is not worth its weight in brass).
I dont think ive ever had an issue on here and if I did it was worked out quickly and to everyone's satisfaction. Like mentioned above you could always 3rd party it if you dont feel that easy about the deal.
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
dragshank

I would not worry, most here are good and reputable, the worst that's happened to me, is someone telling me an item they had for sale, no longer was available. The worst that could happen here is your wallet weighing less, and your arsenal, weighing more..
Old 08-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
I started my feedback by selling some small stuff first before moving onto bigger items. Its like getting credit, start small and work your way up.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
The Chesnut

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
To build feedback, start small. Make a couple of purchases, and ask the seller to give you feedback when the transaction is over.

As for drewmoon, review the seller's feedback thread, membership status, join date. Brand new blue members are usually just new and not trying to rip you off, but those who make a habit of shady dealings tend to get banned before they can build up a lengthy feedback.
Feedback
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

Avoid pre-ordering things from Dave Wirth. Other than that, you'll be fine.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
Badger

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
To build feedback, start small. Make a couple of purchases, and ask the seller to give you feedback when the transaction is over.

As for drewmoon, review the seller's feedback thread, membership status, join date. Brand new blue members are usually just new and not trying to rip you off, but those who make a habit of shady dealings tend to get banned before they can build up a lengthy feedback.
I've taken your advice and I'm on my way to building up my rep. Even got a few posts already. Thanks!

My Feedback Thread
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #27 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
On a related topic, what do you guys recommend sellers do when they don't yet have feedback? I'm considering posting some gear up and I want others to know that I'm on the up & up. Unless those of you who know me personally want to buy my crap.
PM me what are you looking to sell. I'm always looking for good deals on minty aftermarket cocker parts. I'll take the risk if you accept my lowball offers
boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Don't trust those pesky Canucks either!
Best advice yet!

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #29 (permalink)

I dont have a lot of feedback but have done a few deals here with no issues.....also much more on CC...I also always give potential buyers my ebay feedback 10+ yrs 100 positive and only 1 conflict ever when a buyer bought from me damaged an item then returned it to me and lied to ebay...got my money and gave me damaged product back...but I in almost 400 transactions doesnt discourage me!!
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Badger

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by boo View Post
PM me what are you looking to sell. I'm always looking for good deals on minty aftermarket cocker parts. I'll take the risk if you accept my lowball offers
Nice try!

My Feedback Thread
JonM is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone