mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #31 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to foldadoom

well NZ is also a very "green" nation if you know what i mean, lots of guys use to light up thier "home made cigs" pre and post game, not uncommon to find half a bottle of jack on some fields usually deep on the back tree line, i still remember (in the old days..talking 80's here) tracking a guy back to his flag station buy following the line of vomit.....it was always entertaining back then
Old 03-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

From my experience as a former tobacco smoker, you accumulate to your baseline. Even when I smoked cigarrettes I was in much better shape than most people I knew. I also had an advantage as I was on several different swim teams when I was 5-18 years old, contributing to my very tolerant lungs.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale

Last edited by Kmak; 03-14-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #33 (permalink)

Endurance won't be an issue as soon as markers start running on compressed oxygen. Smoking might not be a good idea though...

My MCB Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
sethumich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #34 (permalink)
Terminus Est

You need an old school fancy cigarette extender, like tophat wearing chaps would sport back in the day. Pop that sucker through the mask hole and get your fix. I must be a sight on the field outdoors now that I think about it... Middle of a game, Skull mask and heavy duty military gear with a smoke lit out of my mask...

I like to think Chuck Norris would be proud
SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:34 AM   #35 (permalink)
XYZZY

Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULL View Post
You need an old school fancy cigarette extender, like tophat wearing chaps would sport back in the day. Pop that sucker through the mask hole and get your fix.
That's exactly what my friend Joe did years ago.

I quit smoking 11 years ago...but I have a medical condition where I can barely breath anymore. I pretty much had to quit. Before that though...I just defended a lot lol

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:23 PM   #36 (permalink)
Gun Designer

you get used to it. Not all smokers are in bad shape im 5-8 @ 145lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super-cameron View Post
MIballer's exploits during his career in MI6 are what the Austin Powers movies are based on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
In a fight of Superman and Chuck Norris...MIballer wins
MIballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
Radical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
Gee, I wonder who you could mean... And you must not have been paying attention! I actually distinctly remember shooting you while I was smoking on our outlaw field one time, lol.
Haha!

Good times. Gooood times.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:43 PM   #38 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULL View Post
You need an old school fancy cigarette extender, like tophat wearing chaps would sport back in the day. Pop that sucker through the mask hole and get your fix. I must be a sight on the field outdoors now that I think about it... Middle of a game, Skull mask and heavy duty military gear with a smoke lit out of my mask...

I like to think Chuck Norris would be proud
or like Hunter S Thompson style minus the drugs. You could even do gonzo journalism in the midst of a paintball game.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:29 AM   #39 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Paintballer50505

I dont know about the smoking being completely terrible for your breathing when running thing.

One of my good friends from college holds the newark mile run record while he smoked 2 packs a day. He was a semi-pro Portuguese soccer player before he came over that bastard can run fast and forever.

Theres no me in suck but there is always u
Paintballer50505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:24 AM   #40 (permalink)
Bitter Young Man

I used to dip while playing paintball. Then got into snus. Never have been a smoker, but occasional dipper/snuser. I'd play much worse while dipping/snusing.
HyePower is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone