mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

If you have other KPs, i'd say leave this one as stock as possible. It's always neat to have a fully stock classic. Or you can trade me yours for one that has the velocity adjuster installed . Besides, Palmer doesn't like the new trigger style to much for 'canes.
El Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 10:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

trade it with me for mine and convert mine. It's in good shape except the finish has been stripped off and i want a black one.

seriously though, just have PPS install the velocity adjuster or get an extra mainspring from them and cut that one.
vellnueve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to howling phantom

Hey, if you have trouble filling tanks at your field, have you thought about running it with 12grams? All you need is a piece of metal long enough, and a 12 gram plug. Any plug from just about any sheridan gun will work (cept for the pgp2). Thats what I do.
howling phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 03:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

No real "trouble" filling tanks... I just don't want to have to keep explaining to some fine people that it's a 7 oz tank and NOT a 9 oz tank... I have replaced several blown burst discs because some keep overfilling it

Quote:
Even if they dont fill co2 whats stopping you from bringing you own pre filled tanks?
Several fields won't allow co2 tanks at all... Not much effort to make sure they are not bringing in co2 tanks onto the field.

Operation Paintball has a total ban on the stuff.. TagRoland's field won't allow unregulated co2 ( no biggie since my e-sniper has a reg )... And a new field in Milpitas (bear creek milpitas) won't allow co2 tanks either.

But in any case, I know OP allows 12grams and I don't think TagRoland would have a problem with 12grams either (since he DID buy a bunch of splattys recently)... Not sure about Bear Creek Milpitas though. Those folks seem to be the AGG/l33t type of crowd and would not know what to do with 12grams... Maybe I should use a Tippmann C3 @ these places and see what happens?

Quote:
have you thought about running it with 12grams?
Oh I have done that It just feels wrong for me. That's why I have other KP's though
mike31c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:01 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to howling phantom

O, ok. So, you have that many Kps. I see... Well, you could sell this bad boy to me(or anyother kp you dont need). That option is always there. lol
howling phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 07:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

no c02....that sucks... get one of those mini compressed air...think their like 13 ci that wevopaintball has, i think it'd fit the tank rings and you could use it at that field.
this chart compares diameters so you can see which one fits. thats my idea anyways.
http://www.wevopaintball.com/3000psitanks.html

edit, lol, just looked at the 2nd page, someone beat me to it.

Last edited by FeedTheDogg; 08-24-2006 at 07:44 PM.
FeedTheDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to Gabe

You can get a 22ci tank as well. It's a little longer, like an old 10oz 2" tank.

"What makes a VM so charming is that you can chop down small trees with it" - Jaan
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:10 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike31c View Post

But in any case, I know OP allows 12grams and I don't think TagRoland would have a problem with 12grams either (since he DID buy a bunch of splattys recently)... Not sure about Bear Creek Milpitas though. Those folks seem to be the AGG/l33t type of crowd and would not know what to do with 12grams... Maybe I should use a Tippmann C3 @ these places and see what happens?
I REALLY wish there was a smiley with 12 grams stuck in it's nose....

Catchya on the Flip Side.....

Emerald Wolf -- Would that be a "refill" for the Agg/l33t crowd?
Emerald Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Post Whore

put it in a box and pay for your childrens college 10 years from now....
Visit my new group page at http://www.facebook.com/JonesGunWorks#!/JonesGunWorks
http://www.youtube.com/user/Legion99999?feature=mhee
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Roland allows co2 on pump markers at TAG.

I think the idea is completely bogus.

Strapping a 10 pound 47/3k compressed air tank on a 1 lb piranha blow back with 100 balls in the hopper makes for a really aweful marker setup. Alot of guns dont need HPA and there is no reason to run them on it. They run louder, less efficiently, and worste of all they are heavier and more bulky.
obviously the weight numbers are exaggerations but when a tank weighs more than a gun something isnt right.

My little brother couldnt hardly play at all with a big 47/3k tank on the end of his blowback in comparison with a 12 ozer. I hardly like to run my 45/45 on my autococker and its the lightest compressed air tank available.

It
is just
stupid.

I cant hardly stop typing why I hate the idea.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone