mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 08-22-2006, 01:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
is in the left gate...

Send a message via AIM to jwigum

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
Warps are...different to say the least. I love my cheapo one I snagged for $25 because the guy thought it was broken. I mean, I rarely ever use it, since I dont play semi as much, but, its definatly fun. It does take some time to get used to, but, once you do, its not that bad. For some reason, its just feel more....secure, having your warp with your hopper on the side of the gun. No hopper on the top with the insecurities of worrking about it bonking off of things, or trying to reload while shooting, and having to reach up high screwing up your aim.

If you have a center feed, it'll feel even more akward at first, but, youll learn to get used to the smaller profile, and better line of sight it gives you.

I've owned both, and I prefer(and still use) the qloader. The warp was nice for volumes of fire, but it really did make the gun heavy. I guess that's not a problem if you're a larger fellow, but I'm of the skinnier variety. I don't shoot as much paint compared to most people, so the 100 round pods on the Q don't really inconvenience me.

Buy a qloader, a CMS, and then mount the bracket right on the feed neck with a really short piece of hose, or on the VA pointing backwards.
jwigum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their opinions and experience. With your aide, I've decided to purchase a warp feed. Some of the reasons were because of simplicity, reloading, cost (used price), and reliability. It was a tough choice between the two, but I feel the warp feed is going to suite my needs a bit more. Thanks again everyone! Should have one arriving at my home next week. *Will get pictures of it mounted onto my guns when it, and I arrive home*

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone