mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-16-2016, 12:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
808 State

I got a pretty lengthy email from them. Maybe it was because I had an order placed.
Old 07-16-2016, 01:06 AM   #22 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-required View Post
I got a pretty lengthy email from them. Maybe it was because I had an order placed.
If I were Darthmoo I would have posted that in my Dealers Thread here on MCB so that others would know whats up and we wouldn't have threads asking what's up with WTF. Just my 2 pennies so I will just move along and let this get back on topic
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 01:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
808 State

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedKlown2 View Post
If I were Darthmoo I would have posted that in my Dealers Thread so that others would know whats up and we wouldn't have threads asking what's up with WTF. Just my 2 pennies
Agreed
Old 07-16-2016, 02:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I've got a stalker vest and a gauntlet on order.
Only been about 2 months so far and hopefully i won't need to wait half a year or more for them.

I was completely aware of the long and inconsistent lead times on their stuff however.
I have had the chance to handle not-required's WTF gear and it is top quality. It's something I'm willing to wait for.

Most times people just want some information or quick reply about whats going on when they are paying for goods or service.
I can be a lot patienter when getting a response or update from a company or person.
I've seen issues with poor communication get blown up to the point of people getting called out. warranted or not.
mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 02:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I'm is the same situation. I ordered a stock class gauntlet in kryptek camo three months back. I don't mind the wait time just as long I receive the product that was ordered. I'm staying positive and having faith that the wait is well worth it!
brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 10:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Just a little update! I e-mailed WTF last week about my order. They were WONDERFUL to deal with. I guess there was an issue with the shopping cart on their website and my order wasn't completed. After a quick email correspondence with Carl, Ryan called me immediately. He was very professional and shipped my gauntlet the same day. I received it yesterday and I cannot be happier. I would confidently buy from WTF again!
brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:10 AM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
ya i order $900 can worth of stuff.
thrasher_565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:13 AM   #28 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynabird View Post
I've got a stalker vest and a gauntlet on order.
Only been about 2 months so far and hopefully i won't need to wait half a year or more for them.

I was completely aware of the long and inconsistent lead times on their stuff however.
I have had the chance to handle not-required's WTF gear and it is top quality. It's something I'm willing to wait for.

Most times people just want some information or quick reply about whats going on when they are paying for goods or service.
I can be a lot patienter when getting a response or update from a company or person.
I've seen issues with poor communication get blown up to the point of people getting called out. warranted or not.
ya i agree would be nice too no. i think specops was running in to that problem and baled out and didn't complete orders.
thrasher_565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
Not in the picture

I ordered a pair of gauntlets in mid-July and they arrived yesterday without any additional intervention on my part. I was prepared for it to be a lot longer, so I'm fine with how it turned out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Mark could sew an all-patch mankini... Greg, please change the background color to yellow
www.knightstalkerspaintball.com
www.oxcc.com
Yellow5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:35 AM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member

If anyone is interested it appears Radius Gauntets are in stock on the website. I put through an order for one so here's to hoping I get it. LOL I've had a rash of unsuccessful online ordering this past week....
estin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone