mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2017, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Old Slow Fat Guy
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Manhattan, KS

Bunkhouse?

Occasionally I see mention of the "bunkhouse." Oddly, there never seems to be an explanation given. You apparently have to be in the know to know. It seems to have some connection to a castle. Inside jokes are commonly referenced. It seems there may be multiple"bunkhouses" Drinking seems to be a theme.

So, does this (these?) bunkhouse(s) exist or is it just a euphemism or perhaps a state of mind? Are there more than one? Are they all located together or are some across the continent? Does it involve loosened morals and possible blackmail video? Is this where the naked paintball calendar photos are taken?

Don't mind me... Just been ill at home for a bit... And my mind starts to wander when my body can't.

--
__________________
Doing my best to make everybody else look fast on the field.

Un2XS Feedback

The (Infamous) Woodsball Manifesto by Rob "Tyger" Rubin

Real heros don't wear spandex. - Mel Gibson

Nothing is impossible. Some things just take longer. - David Chase
Un2xs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
FNG
 
Soolio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: San Diego

I'm pretty sure what goes on in the bunkhouse, stays in the bunkhouse
Soolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mod Fodder
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
There is "a" bunkhouse at EMR in northern Pennsylvania, however much of the unspeakable shenanigans occur on the deck in the open air. After all, there are fewer mold spores outside.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
When I ran, I didn't feel like a runaway
When I escaped, I didn't feel like I'd got away
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Little spoon
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shi Tamagutsu Ka
 
Pyrate Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: the group W bench

There is an actual bunkhouse at an actual field.
Not a euphemism, but it is one of those "If you have to ask, then you don't know" kinda things.
__________________
CT co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Pyrate Jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shi Tamagutsu Ka
 
Pyrate Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: the group W bench

Oh... and the blackmail vids are only available for a price.
Wanna see Carter in a mankini?
__________________
CT co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Pyrate Jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0
 
Chappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Secretly policing you...

Fan of EMR
There are about a dozen of us that have season passes at EMR, so we have a Bunkhouse there. The space is reserved for those of us with passes, but we are a welcoming bunch as long as folks are willing to pitch in.
When there are big events at EMR that garnered a huge MCB turnout, EMR would assign the bunk next to ours for non pass commando who regged for the weekend. A few years back we had over 50 commando regged for castle and the party on the deck was astounding. EMR turnout isn't what it used to be, though...
Long story short, yeah there's a Bunkhouse. All are welcome to stop by and visit. Storing gear and laying your head for the night require a season pass and our blessings to join us.
__________________

The day I tried to live
I wallowed in the blood and mud with All the other pigs
Singing One more time around
Might do it
One more time around
Might make it

Soundgarden
RIP Mr. Cornell. thank you.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
There are about a dozen of us that have season passes at EMR, so we have a Bunkhouse there. The space is reserved for those of us with passes, but we are a welcoming bunch as long as folks are willing to pitch in.
When there are big events at EMR that garnered a huge MCB turnout, EMR would assign the bunk next to ours for non pass commando who regged for the weekend. A few years back we had over 50 commando regged for castle and the party on the deck was astounding. EMR turnout isn't what it used to be, though...
Long story short, yeah there's a Bunkhouse. All are welcome to stop by and visit. Storing gear and laying your head for the night require a season pass and our blessings to join us.
Or spooning.
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mod Fodder
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
Can confirm.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
When I ran, I didn't feel like a runaway
When I escaped, I didn't feel like I'd got away
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying
Little spoon
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
I suspect that mold patch is becoming sentient. It won't be long before it needs to get a pass of its own.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Paintballs Drunk Uncle
 
Greenmtnphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vermont
Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
__________________
Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html Gargoyle FAQ http://isppa.semkhor.com/newswire.asp?ctid=1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Since this thread started with boobs what are we supposed to derail it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Someone ban that painthappy dude
Stock class = 12grams and a stick feed. End discussion.
Greenmtnphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC