mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 10-09-2017, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

As others have said you have some options.

In terms of players P3 in Maryland usually has a good mix of skilled and newer players. The atmosphere here is generally very competitive. FPO.

Pev's is ok. Easy to get to. The walk-on groups are mostly electro guns with a sprinkling of rental and pumps. Sometimes the refs are great and pushing games and the shooting is competitive and fun. Other times the refs lag and you end up in long waits while players are "organized". FPO.

Hogback is super friendly. Refs are great and play just as much as the players. Not as competitive as other fields generally, but the games are fun and the players are a good mix of rental and electros, and a bunch of magfed at times. BYOP.

Warplay on Sundays is super competitive. They only have a few fields open, but the games here are crazy, prepare to sling paint. At least when I played last. Saturday games are the rental groups. I've met a mix of different skills from the rentals, and usually have a good time. Refs are good here, really enjoy the sport. FPO.

I've not been able to play at Skyline yet, but everyone who has always has great things to say. Pretty far though from DC compared to Pev's or P3 which is probably the straightest shot.

There is a new field in Quantico that recently opened as well.
Spyder E-MR5 - for those huge scenario games
seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Torrid Paintball has two fields. One in Clarksburg MD, which I have played, and one in Upper Marlboro MD. Both are reservation only, so make sure to contact them, as they do not accept walkons. The Clarksburg field has one woods field, which is mostly "trails", and 3 speedball ish fields

We play a P3 on a regular basis, and enjoy it for the most part. Occasionally, the people get too competitive, and it becomes less fun.

Robinhood Paintball in Aberdeen MD is another field. About 14 acres total, but there are a few nice fields. They have a huge canopy over the staging area, 3 woods fields, and another 3 "concept" (speed ball) fields with pallets/tubes/etc.

NR Paintball in Severn MD is another one, but I have not played this field, so I have no opinion of them.

Ty

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone