mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   Going crazy..... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/363-going-crazy.html)

everex5 04-11-2006 07:34 PM

Going crazy without any Paintball.....

Everyone...

Its been in the 50s/60s... and sunny... for 3 days. And I havent been able to play ball because NO ONE is open.(well... no one that like me apparently) And... no one to play with. I am losing it. Shooting myself with reballs is only fun for an hour or so and then I get angry because I am "supposeably" wiping. Then I end up getting thrown out because I get in a fight over it.

I need to play ball... anyone feel like driving to Maine to play ball? I will even swallow my pride and go to the field that hates me so we can play on the best field.

**crying sounds**

Fluff 04-11-2006 07:42 PM

That sucks man, how far up into maine?

Listessa 04-11-2006 07:44 PM

Humm... If I wasn't coughing every time I so much as fell into hysterical laugher, I'd take the doctor's ordered rest and come join ya...
Unfortunatly, for once I will follow medical advice and sleep rather than being Right Out Straight!

Just to satiate my curiousity: I agree with Fluff, where abouts in Maine?

everex5 04-11-2006 07:45 PM

I live in bangor... but honestly.. I am willing to travel down south to NH or even Mass... and I will even try to bring freinds. But it would have to hopefully be a weekend this month if possible.

Listessa 04-11-2006 07:49 PM

Man!
I'm going to be in Portland this weekend, but again with the trying not to over-do it, so it'll be doing the birthday thing with friends from Bangor!

Sorry... dratted cold...

Why do I have to waste sick days on being sick!?!?!?

everex5 04-11-2006 07:51 PM

lol... too bad Listessa... its funny how we never need sick days... and when we do... its because we REALLY need them. No happy medium.

I am working on arranging a pump day at the field that hates me. Hopefully we can get 20-30 people to show up and play pump ALL day! If I am really lucky, it will help make the owner not hate me so much. (not that I really care... I just want to play ball and not worry about a 357 mag shell splitting my head open) lol...

Anyone here interested, if so... saturdays or sundays?

Fluff 04-11-2006 08:06 PM

Well, if you want to hook up, There is a scenario next weekend in Upton at Fox4. A group of us will be leaving from Atkinson if you want to tag along. My friend is the red General

splattttttt 04-11-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by everex5
lol... too bad Listessa... its funny how we never need sick days... and when we do... its because we REALLY need them. No happy medium.

I am working on arranging a pump day at the field that hates me. Hopefully we can get 20-30 people to show up and play pump ALL day! If I am really lucky, it will help make the owner not hate me so much. (not that I really care... I just want to play ball and not worry about a 357 mag shell splitting my head open) lol...

Anyone here interested, if so... saturdays or sundays?

Please count me in. April 29, and May 7th spoken for already. And Sundays are the only days I can play.

Mstrtal 04-11-2006 08:18 PM

Dang I miss Bangor! I lived there for a few years as a teen. Wonder if I knew you?

Good luck on finding a game. Nearest field for me here in IA is about 2 hours away and with the wife and kids and everything else going on I only get to play when my buddies can spring me for a scenareo.

Fluff 04-11-2006 08:25 PM

Hey any chance we are going to see you guys at F4 on May 6 for their pump day? $20 w/ all day air byop with reasonable store prices