mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #41 (permalink)
Internet Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
Thank you A.C.

Personally, I'm not to worried about the different subcultures of furs, I'm worried about the more extreme haters of it in the other hobbies I enjoy. Warhammer is by far has the largest anti-furry mass I have ever encountered. Thankfully thier numbers are still small compared to those who defend us for doing pretty much the same thing they do, just in a less understood format.

Heck, I have even gone so far as to start a furry Warhammer story, its more along the lines of furs attempting to show their worth to the Imperium of Mankind through acts of heroism in the Imperial Guard. If anyone wants to give it a read over I could link.
The Warhammer kids are a bit to much into the grim dark universe and just want to destroy things they don't understand. I'm not flaming, I play Warhammer too.

And if you are interested in Fur and Warhammer why not check out Exterminautis Now. Its a webcomic about inquisitors and the characters are furries.
spud01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #42 (permalink)
Newbie Xballer

Send a message via AIM to Nashoba Send a message via MSN to Nashoba Send a message via Yahoo to Nashoba Send a message via Skype™ to Nashoba

Talking A little late to the party

Hey guys,
I am a little late to the party here but I would like to throw my hat in for this thread. A newbie paintballer, 40k CSM Nurgle player, and yes, a furry. I am more interested in connecting with open LGBT paintballers. I got into XBall, and 5 man PSP for the sport and because my experiences so far with MI ballers has been beyond positive. However it would be nice to meet more LGBT paintballers in the north western part of MI or online here.

"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done." - Alan Turning
Nashoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Low skill High enthusiasm

I'm a supporter of LGBT right but am strait myself. As far as furrys go, people do strange things. I run around in the woods with a fake gun shooting balls of paint. I also stand motionless for hours waist deep in a river waiting for a damn fish. I even have been known to run bare foot. I see furrys the same way. Though I am not one, and will probably never be one, I understand that people do weird things and it makes them happy. That is good enough for me. BTW, I wear my Panda hat as a kick *** war helmet.
Three Cocker Barrels and a CCI Phantom one.
Barrel Sale
Striving to achieve everlasting glory in Vahalla
Cattle die, kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Holy-four-year-revival-post, batman!

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_TKgWDZiv4

I couldn't help it

I believe If your not harming anyone, then by all means be who you are
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
My balls are were furry.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #47 (permalink)
Bestial Bowman

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Yeah, I'm not, but I do have a respect (that's probably not the word for it, but I can't think of the right one right now ) for those that have an affinity with animals - there's a lot worse things you can be.

Plus the costumes are pretty cool, I always wondered what it would be like to be a sports mascot...

STRIDERS Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m9S2HYH7A-YVZzoq9QkBw
STRIDERS on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stride...98060457001863

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcheb View Post
Despite their proximity, the Wolfman from Leeds is not related to any werewolf in London, but he is first cousins with the Northern Mi dogman.
Wolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #48 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Lol, I've never seen that Steve Brule episode till now, awesome.

on topic though, LGBT and furries FTW. If you're passionate about something you should freely express yourself, long as that something doesn't happen to harm anyone else.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #49 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah what ^he^ said. Now I just need one of them to live in my area
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Newbie Xballer

Send a message via AIM to Nashoba Send a message via MSN to Nashoba Send a message via Yahoo to Nashoba Send a message via Skype™ to Nashoba

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I'm a supporter of LGBT right but am strait myself. As far as furrys go, people do strange things. I run around in the woods with a fake gun shooting balls of paint. I also stand motionless for hours waist deep in a river waiting for a damn fish. I even have been known to run bare foot. I see furrys the same way. Though I am not one, and will probably never be one, I understand that people do weird things and it makes them happy. That is good enough for me. BTW, I wear my Panda hat as a kick *** war helmet.
Yeah a lot of ballers seem to supporters; some, advocates. Which is awesome, but still would be nice to find more lgbt XBall players nearby, especially former military. Also ni e to see another fisherman. Do you fly fish as well panda? One thing that's set northern MI apart is in benzine county fly fishing and fishing for salmon is amazing.

Yeah and sorry guys for bringing back this old thread but it perked my interest.

"We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done." - Alan Turning
Nashoba is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone