mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 10-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Pneu blazer <hip hip, horray!>

Or maybe a custom viking but youve had one. I liked the feel of my e2 trigger alot better than my viking trigger.

I want a single trigger viking or exalibur really.

For hoppers I dont like halos very much. Mine always liked to crush balls on me and ruin 140 rounds of paint.

I loved the evo 2 i had.. a Z boarded egg 2 is just an excellent loader. Shells are too beefy but the new ones arent bad. Not as good as an early revvy but a huge improvement over the early evo 2's.

Second choice would be a Vlocity.

Only halo id want and trust is one with a cheetah board, s4 drive cone, and a bone battery pack. Way over 200 dollars for something like that...

So Egg2 with Z board, and a Vlocity..with good rechargable batteries.

Loader choice depends on the gun in many ways for me. Id never use a Vlocity on an autococker with a WGP body because it mounts way way too high. an evolution 2 and a no pro feedneck on the WGP body can let the evo 2 sit down about as low as possible even with the awefully tall WGP feeds.

And with a Blazer and its imbetted vertical feedneck I am compelled to use a good revvy or other gravity feed loader because the feedneck height is designed around gravity feed. With a pneu trigger Id want to modify the feedneck and there are alot of options for that.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:50 PM   #32 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
E2 huh? See I've never had the pleasure of using one. And better then the viking? That's got to be hard to believe... But I'm willing to try
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 11:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
C4 Founding Member

Send a message via AIM to BLC_Misfire Send a message via MSN to BLC_Misfire Send a message via Yahoo to BLC_Misfire

I like the looks of the pneumatic Blazer. If only I was a bit more handy, and had the correct tools. Besides the fact that it would be fun to confuse the kids to have that light a trigger pull without needing batteries.

Is there anybody out there that does that mod?

BLC is the team, Misfire is the name...

Last edited by BLC_Misfire; 10-29-2006 at 02:16 PM.
BLC_Misfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:26 AM   #34 (permalink)
MCB Member

What's your budget and how custom do you want your marker?

I know you've had a Viking, but I don't think you will find a better electro out there, certainly not for the price. Unless you try an Excalibur which would be a little smoother than the Viking. A Viking or Excalibur with milling and/or a good anno job would definitely turn eyes and shoot . . . how was it described earlier . . . "like a scalded dog". Replace the trigger switch with a 25g switch and you can literally breath on the trigger and fire the marker. The marker will be competitive with all the kiddie AGG markers but will be unique and actually have a personality of its own. That said, an e-Blazer would also be unique in the tournament scene.

For mech, all I can say is "Wow" re: that pneuBlazer. I wonder why this mod isn't done more. I wonder what it would cost to have that done.

For a hopper, I always wanted to take a Ricochet and angle the feed tube to ~ 45* so a 45* elbow wasn't needed. Just a clamping band to join the hopper to the feedneck.

Good luck on your project.

Edit: Just two more thoughts re: an electro. Every tried a Diadem? How about a customized Rainmaker? The noise will drive the AGG kids crazy.

custar

Last edited by custar; 10-29-2006 at 12:35 AM.
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:24 AM   #35 (permalink)
I have a Phantom

Send a message via MSN to Rayodder Send a message via Yahoo to Rayodder

what ever you decided, I think you have better decided on it pretty fast, more and more Airsmith are been run off with pitch forks and torches, pretty soon the only custom gun options you will have to pick from will be the color of your Ion body
Rayodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:22 AM   #36 (permalink)
sold for fish tacos

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I say a half blocked cocker or maybe a viking.

You want something custom, see what Claudio could whip up for you in the form of a VM

Till then, hit the speedball feild with the vector, adn scare the crap outa them!

As for hoppers, evo2 iws a great hopper, just oddly shaped and prone to cracking. Halos feed nice and can even push through broken shell in the breech, but like to break down (I fried a board on a barely used one at castle). That new VL looks odd and tall, but I have yet to see one.

The Qloader limits your paint, but feeds like a dream and is easly to re-load. Love mine, in fact im going to pick up more pods and another loader socket and stick with it for a while.
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6
www.AzzysDesignWorks.com - best replacement jeep gauges in the biz
Old Timer Feedback
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:29 AM   #37 (permalink)
Post Whore

Carter, i've got somthing costom for ya. It's not done yet but its somthing ive been working on..

III
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
I'm Comin' To Getcha!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
For hoppers I use a Ricochet AK on my Blazer and An Egg2 on my Ion and haven't had issues with either.Hey there's something you dont have that you could try Carter...An Ion.....LOL
LPPC Member #71

Feedback

Looking to buy or trade for a GZ 1000,PM me if you have one

Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to Gabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by custar View Post
How about a customized Rainmaker? The noise will drive the AGG kids crazy.Custar
Too late. Carter's already got the greatest Rainmaker ever (E-Vector).

"What makes a VM so charming is that you can chop down small trees with it" - Jaan
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 02:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

E-Blazer.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone