mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   The Dead Zone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/)
-   -   New 62 Cal Paint run (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dead-zone/71004-new-62-cal-paint-run.html)

pwpaintball 03-17-2009 08:57 PM

New 62 Cal Paint run

OK the old thread is getting long so I'm starting a new one. I just trying to come up with a ball park of how many cases I should get for this first shipment. I don't want to get to little and have a lot of people left out or get to many and have it sitting around. So this is what I have so far.
3- PW Paintball :thumbup:
1- The Weltman
1- Mayvik :thumbup:
1- Stah Klass
2- Hmudd13 :thumbup:
4- C6quad :thumbup:
1- d4rksabre
1- BigMatt-MadCustoms
2- bacci paintball :thumbup:
1- Listessa
1- Painthappy :thumbup:
2- weekendballer :thumbup:
3- russc :thumbup:
2- Stuffy
2- VM-onster
2- sparky
2- magmasta
2- Frink :thumbup:
1- commandoman :thumbup:
=34 Cases
If you are on the list and don't want to be or if you are not on the list and want to be PLEASE LMK I'm thinking about getting an extra 10 to 15 cases just in case.

Also is every one good with the green that is in the video or should we ask for something else?

Also if you have not seen the videos I did here is a link to them.
Video 1
Video 2

The cases are 3000rds and cost $70 + shipping per case (Just to put it into perspective a $70 case of 3000rds = $46.66 case of 2000.)

I just got an e-mail from the manufacture and he said that he is looking to ship these out in the beginning of April.

Well that is it for right now I will keep you up to date. (this is coming together better than I thought it would. :drool:)

:EDIT: As of 11/11/09 still have a few more cases available, PM me if you would like to order any.

weekendballer 03-17-2009 09:00 PM

is there anyway you could get red fill? Hells survivors allows full auto guns, but you can only use their feild paint which is a blood red fill. That is the one feild around here that i could actually use my smg at as long as i have red paint.

pwpaintball 03-17-2009 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekendballer (Post 746558)
is there anyway you could get red fill? Hells survivors allows full auto guns and but you can only use their feild paint which is a blood red fill. That is the one feild around here that i could actually use my smg at as long as i have red paint.

Yes we can get Red, but not for this first batch. I know a lot of fields ban red paint.

Also did you get your sample from Weltman? I sent extra for you in his package. ;)

weekendballer 03-17-2009 09:19 PM

no i have spoken to him in a while. probably wont see him until SPE.

c6quad 03-17-2009 09:48 PM

i'm for sure down for two cases... i'm sure the extra will sell if it's as good as the sample #2.

russc 03-17-2009 10:28 PM

Buy those SMGs now if you don't have one...

Sure some fields don't allow full auto, or .62 cal or are FPO. I'll probably be using the SMG to scare the **** out of some outlaw players in the near future.

Mayvik 03-17-2009 10:46 PM

I'm in for a case for sure. Green is fine by me...red fill is not preferred since it seems to be an insurance no-no wherever I've played east coast to west coast....

Stuffy 03-17-2009 10:50 PM

Blue or red fill is fine.

hmudd13 03-18-2009 02:45 AM

Any fill is fine for me, nobody sees the fill anyways, they all run and hide when the racket starts.:ROTFL:
Just make it bright and shiny:drool:

And to think, I almost sold my SMG's

Shame on me.

Oh, and of course, thank you for making this happen.

PAINTBALL GUY 3 03-18-2009 12:51 PM

This might be a due question but is this thing gona be just another run of paint or a real product that you can order any time?

Oh and I say yellow paint because it's easy to see from afar and doesnt blend in with camo.