mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-28-2006, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Pickle Send a message via Yahoo to Pickle

Need pricing info on this gun

I am NOT selling it here. I didn't want to post this in the BST thread as the gun is pretty much sold to someone not on these boards. Although he does frequent SCP and MCB when it is up. Both of us are trying to come up with an equitable price. Good for me. Good for him. We are thinking $100. The gun has not been aired up in years but it worked fine then. It definitely needs a really good cleaning.

Please chime in with your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Please don't send me PM's or emails about selling this gun as that is not the purpose of this thread. Although I appreciate it I am doing what I can to make it known that I am not fishing for a best price, as it were. Thanks

Last edited by Pickle; 04-28-2006 at 06:55 PM.
Pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

if you and the buyer agree at $100, you should take it. your getting the better part of the deal IMHO.
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exterminate!

Send a message via AIM to WilD

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
I agree with c6quad. Judging by the pics and description, $100 is probably more than current market value for that marker IMHO. If both you and the buyer like that price, go for it.
WilD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Gentlemen, thank you this helps. I will lower my price.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

no problem Pickle, your welcome. good luck with your sale.
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:35 AM   #6 (permalink)

In it;s current state, I'd say is worth more like $80.
Shmavis_strikes_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
PJ
Retired from paintball

Send a message via AIM to PJ

Here's one that just went on eBay for $51 plus shipping (USPS Priority) of about $15-20 (quite high IMO). It had the trigger guard intact , original wood grips, and the original pump on it. I think $80 is still a good deal for you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7236442577
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

CCM Fan
Just a friendly suggestion I thought of while reading this post...

When posting a question about a specific gun, especially a price quote, it is probably best to post in the Armory, where, due to the breakdown of guns into groups, people who are more likely to know the answer to your question will see it immediately. Another good way to get the attention of those in the know would be to post in the Ask the Experts section.

This isn't a judgement about this specific post though. After all, the nice thing about this site is that there are knowledgeable people everywhere, as shown by this thread. I also understand that right now posting here is more effective, because the Armory is not as well used as the Dead Zone, but if the Armory section begins to develop a bit more, it would be nice to move questions like this there.

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge-NS
Just a friendly suggestion I thought of while reading this post...

When posting a question about a specific gun, especially a price quote, it is probably best to post in the Armory, where, due to the breakdown of guns into groups, people who are more likely to know the answer to your question will see it immediately. Another good way to get the attention of those in the know would be to post in the Ask the Experts section.

This isn't a judgement about this specific post though. After all, the nice thing about this site is that there are knowledgeable people everywhere, as shown by this thread. I also understand that right now posting here is more effective, because the Armory is not as well used as the Dead Zone, but if the Armory section begins to develop a bit more, it would be nice to move questions like this there.
It was originally posted in the non-paintball section. I moved it here as opposed the armory because we have so little traffic at this point that it would probably get more exposure here.

But yes, Ask the Experts section as well as the Armory would also be very good places for this type of post.
shartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Thanks for the input guys. Not only on the gun but on placement of the post. I was really torn as to where to pose this question and Shartley was helpful in placing it. In case anyone is wondering I sold it for $75.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

« I-gun | Ever cheat? »