mcarterbrown.com
 

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
When to give up.

I arranged a trade with Madmox on here. He said he shipped it on the 28th. He hasn't been online since the 30th, and has not responded to emails or pm's. At what point do I give up and relist my gun? His package did have to clear customs, but he never gave me proof that it was shipped.

Suggestions?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
2 Infinity and Beyond!
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

I'd say til the 28th just to give it a month, but that is too long in the first place.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Smart Parts: Apple of PB
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Send a message via AIM to tencent

CCM Fan
if you have exhausted all efforts just relist it.. you could always get someone else to bite on it and ask them to wait till the 28th to finalize the sale.
__________________
Toxic Bakery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I'll be munching on this box for months!
tencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
I emailed him earlier and gave him to the 2nd. I needed it for a tournament, and he really let me down on this. Just wondering if the 2nd is too soon. Guess not.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Coffee Baron
 
Bob T Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The bastion of socialism and alcoholism

CCM Fan
Unless it's something really milsim or is like a realistic replica a month is plenty of time for things to clear customs. I think most of the markers I've received lately have had a shipping time of approximately 2 weeks (give or take). I think you're being more than fair giving him until the 2nd.

What did you need for the tournament? Is there still time to get it?
__________________
I may not be fast, but I'm slow.



/\Click here/\
Bob T Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob T Guy View Post
Unless it's something really milsim or is like a realistic replica a month is plenty of time for things to clear customs. I think most of the markers I've received lately have had a shipping time of approximately 2 weeks (give or take). I think you're being more than fair giving him until the 2nd.

What did you need for the tournament? Is there still time to get it?
I needed a pump for the tournament. I just got a tpx, and they'll let me use it, but I'm nervous. I haven't put paint through it yet.

It's a sterling and a micromag with rt pro valve. Not milsim in the least, 'cept the mag is black. It just really bothers me that he hasn't been online in FOREVER. Maybe I have high expectations, I'm on here every day. 3-4 times a day *ahem*
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
2 Infinity and Beyond!
 
desertT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pif View Post
I needed a pump for the tournament. I just got a tpx, and they'll let me use it, but I'm nervous. I haven't put paint through it yet.

It's a sterling and a micromag with rt pro valve. Not milsim in the least, 'cept the mag is black. It just really bothers me that he hasn't been online in FOREVER. Maybe I have high expectations, I'm on here every day. 3-4 times a day *ahem*
If you're selling something you should be on here fairly often to answer any questions and make a deal go through. I would just assume that if anyone put up something for sale they'd actually be hoping that the opportunity comes up.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: OilTown, USA
Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Eh, I don't see that RT looking Milsim. I've held that particular one.

You can also try looking for him on AO.

Personally shippments from north of the border seem to have been taking longer than usual. Wouldn't suprise me if the reverse is the same.
vf-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L
 
Pif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Halifax, NS

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vf-xx View Post
Eh, I don't see that RT looking Milsim. I've held that particular one.

You can also try looking for him on AO.

Personally shippments from north of the border seem to have been taking longer than usual. Wouldn't suprise me if the reverse is the same.
He told me 7-10 days, even considering customs it's been a long wait. What's most disconcerting is the lack of contact. I've signed up on AO twice now, and they won't authorize my account. I've really given up on signing up.

Do you know him personally?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.

Last edited by Pif; 09-25-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: OilTown, USA
Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Pmed you some info.
vf-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC