mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 11-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmagic71 View Post
Oklahoma D-day and ION are definitely good choices.

We've gone to Ok D-day 4 years running now and each year we always bring cash specifically to pick up stuff in the vendor area, plus they have permanent vendor booths, running water, and tons of players.

What type of stuff will you be selling?
I am usually at d-day as the metadyne rep. We are looking at bringing things out of the ordinary. Please everyone keep in mind I am not doing this to get rich. Metadyne will be expanding its game attendance next year and the wife thought she could make some extra money bringing some none metadyne inventory. I know a couple of people who do this and make an ok living. Plus it gets me to extra games. I have alot of people lined up that would be at games like d-day but most companies can't make it every game so we will around them.
SS
super squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Make sure you check out any state or local regs regarding paintball where ever you go.

For example.. PA, you can not have a tank or hopper (with paint) attached to the gun while it is in a moving vehicle. The gun is supposed to be stored separate from tank and paint. This is an anti vandalism law but they do enforce it.

I'm sure you might find similar laws in other states.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
I've porked many

Make sure you run an possible attendance by field owners too. Sometimes they allow outside venders sometimes they don`t.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nice Guy

West Point (NY) Spring Combat Classic.
Usually the first weekend in April
JCHoefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Hell Survivors in Pinckney, MI. They have 3 really big games, Michigan Monster Game, Global Conquest and Tippmann World Challenge. Over the last 4 years I have not seen anything less than 800 players at all 3, and they just started a new game 2 years ago called Day of the Rangers that has very good attendance as well.

Sherwood in La Porte, IN, also hosts Viper games, and the one that I have been to, and the sequal to it that my team attended both had well over 500 attendees as well.
ChaosPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosPhoenix View Post
Hell Survivors in Pinckney, MI. They have 3 really big games, Michigan Monster Game, Global Conquest and Tippmann World Challenge. Over the last 4 years I have not seen anything less than 800 players at all 3, and they just started a new game 2 years ago called Day of the Rangers that has very good attendance as well.

Sherwood in La Porte, IN, also hosts Viper games, and the one that I have been to, and the sequal to it that my team attended both had well over 500 attendees as well.
I have been to the tippmann challenge I did not realize there other games were as big. Thanks for the heads up to every one who has thrown out names.
SS
super squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by super squirrel View Post
I am usually at d-day as the metadyne rep. We are looking at bringing things out of the ordinary. Please everyone keep in mind I am not doing this to get rich. Metadyne will be expanding its game attendance next year and the wife thought she could make some extra money bringing some none metadyne inventory. I know a couple of people who do this and make an ok living. Plus it gets me to extra games. I have alot of people lined up that would be at games like d-day but most companies can't make it every game so we will around them.
SS
Vintage Matrix and Autococker parts please
blackmagic71 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone