mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dealers Forum (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/)
-   -   Ninja Dave Lever Changer V2.0 not just for Phantoms anymore! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/164505-ninja-dave-lever-changer-v2-0-not-just-phantoms-anymore.html)

Morhaughn 06-06-2011 12:39 PM

Ninja Dave Lever Changer V2.0 not just for Phantoms anymore!

Ok so some of you have been keeping up with me for a while and others have just found out about it but, Yes I am working with Ninja Dave to do a new run of lever changers.

So here is the deal that I am currently working on.
as getting the dropout changers isn't exactly easy we are going to build it into a the design this time and have different configurations to it

Improvements
getting this thing shorter on the end by about an inch
using a smaller back adjustment screw
making the lever and body all one piece instead of having to buy something else to modify
drilling some holes in the lever to make it a little easier for some people to grab onto
making it a universal fit to ANY marker with a asa

Confirmed Configs
Lever Changer Body with drop out and back finger hole that can connect to both versions, lever can be coated with a plastic like you would find on a pair of pliers, for a few bucks
ASA version
Phantom Valve Body version

PRICES
ASA version will be $120
phantom valve body version will be $135
a ASA to go with the phantom order will be an extra $15
rubber on the lever $3
the Anno will be a gloss black or raw option(-4) these need to be anodized to meet tolerances (the internal parts WILL snap) so if you plan on getting it powder coated you will want the anno.

I have a new prototype being worked on now for both versions

Once I approve the prototype it will take about 1 week to get everything made and then we just wait for the anno to be done and I can start putting the units together and in the mail.

Paypal payments can be sent to thorn_kd@yahoo.com and please include your mcb name what parts your wanting ASA/phantom/ or both and how many, and the rubber lever option if wanted. I will pm/email to confirm the order.
USPS Money Orders? sure pm me and I will send you my info.
shipping IS included for the US other countries will have the difference added.

If you want in let me know and I will add you to the list of interested people.

questions comments suggestions? let me hear them if it is possible I will do my best to make any other improvements requested even if it is a 1of1( you pay the additional cost)

1. Morhaughn(2)
2. Ninja Dave(2) P
3. sonixr7(2-4) P
4. tedaut 2
5. Tbuck 1
6. Sean_Chip 1-2
7. Legato 1
8. D3adpool 1
9. lechooch 1 Paid ASA Rubber
10. idkfa 1
11. Bigtuana 1
12. C_losjoker 2
13. TooningSpork 1 Paid ASA Rubber
14. 808raoul 1
15. Davalos 1
16. tiny_the_tokin_bear 2 P
17. Fytox 1 ASA 1 P
18. Mayvik 2 P Paid 2 Phantom Rubber
19. Surf2Live 1 P
20. SAS-Paladin 1 P
21. scphantom9195 2 P Paid 2 Phantom 1 raw Rubber
22. lindsay 1 P
23. llaw999 1 ASA 1 P+ Paid 1 ASA 1 Phantom+ Rubber
24. 808Jackal 1 ASA Rubber
25. B.R. 1 P +ASA Paid 1 P +ASA
26. barkingspider 2 ASA
27. Marathon 1 P
28. Wmdfrank 1 ASA
29. TREYisRAD 1 ASA
30. -=ArchAngel=-

TOTAL 40-43

pk5 06-06-2011 12:43 PM

Are you doing this to meet the need or as a business? If you are doing this just to supply your and everyone else need, couldn't you guy work together with Titus and APP to get them to make a run?

$100 seem prohibitively expensive for just an air changer.

Davalos 06-06-2011 12:45 PM

This is exciting.

Morhaughn 06-06-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pk5 (Post 1863495)
Are you doing this to meet the need or as a business? If you are doing this just to supply your and everyone else need, couldn't you guy work together with Titus and APP to get them to make a run?

$100 seem prohibitively expensive for just an air changer.

Unless you can confirm over 300 orders I cant get the price down much. At $80 everyone said the last run was alot but there isnt one complaint about the product I am making it better and with alot more to it. to get the price where it is I have already committed to 100 for myself out of my pocket.

russc 06-06-2011 01:29 PM

$100 is pretty close to what people pay for 25 year old Line SI lever changers, so I think this is fair for a brand new accessory.

sonixr7 06-06-2011 02:46 PM

I am definitely interested. I would be interested in 2, maybe 4 Phantom dropout lever changers.

I am having difficulty changing out 12gs on my Ditto Duece.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/q...7/DSC00425.jpg

Pre-orders have not given me any problems however I was never required to pay the full amount up front.

I would suggest 50% or half of the full amount should be paid first, then the other half when the product is completed and ready to ship.

Here are some successful examples:
The DRV paintball revolver sales thread
The ditto deuce.

tedaut 06-06-2011 05:16 PM

I would be in for 2 of them .

Morhaughn 06-06-2011 07:37 PM

interested list updated

as of right now I am not sure how I am going to do the pre-order payments. I need to pay for material upfront he is holding a check of mine for it right now, then i need to pay the labor at the end before he gives me the goods. But as I said still getting the final numbers still have to price out 2 parts and some deal for anno.

Tbuck 06-06-2011 10:30 PM

Add me to the list for one.

tomdabmb 06-06-2011 10:36 PM

Interested in one add me to the list!
edit: saw price nevermind :/