mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
Gun Whore

Hey Nobody, let me know if you got my P/M's. If not P/M me.
jmw2174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

been awhile, starting to stock up for the DNA boards and other electronic parts.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:19 AM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

MAJOR update:

i can and will be providing parts and harnesses for DNA boards. i still need to get my hands on to wire it and make sure i know where everything goes, but if you are wanting custom lengths and or custom work for your gun, i will be able to assist you in that.

i am able to fully do any ICD PDS system for both the B2K, Promaster and Freestyle. i do need to update and clean up the main post. just haven't had the time(too much internet poor and searching for rare guns that i can flip ) but with winter coming, i will give this thread an update and clean up to make it better to show what i have and to get you the parts you mayneed.

i can do some ICD LCD work. i don't have all the connectors needed to do a total rebuild of the harness. i've only had a dew people ask, but if there is more people requesting it, iwill see what i can do about it. those harnesses are difficult to make. i can not at this time give even a price range for the work.

i am also beginning to offer ICD spec oring kits for B2Ks, Promasters and all te Freestyle lines. these are ICD spec orings WITH the reg and valve seats. no other oring distributor can offer that. pricing will follow.

also, i have ICD spec stainless steal screw kits for again, the B2K, BKO, Promaster and Freestyle.

i may make a separate thread for the screws and orings, as i wish to keep the harnesses away from the hard parts.

i also have some Nameless products about to be released. Nameless bolts, Nameless S swoop triggers(for both the PM & FS), these parts are a limited run, when these parts are sold out, there will be no more.

i also will have some OEM parts for both the B2K, PM & FS. these are limited numbers again. i don't have everything for them, but the harder to get parts i do.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum