mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #161 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
pop a msg here or there - as he mentioned in his post things are very hectic with new job, maintaining old processing, and just life being busy. to miss a pm here or there happens to the best of us - sometimes just need another pm here or there to bring it back to focus.

Ive a few projects that are pending for a bit - but as I mentioned to PBMafia - my projects I am content to wait on all I need is an update here or there. And while he has been busy and a few times Ive sent a pm or two before a reply he has been very good at communication overall (especially with how busy things are) and I am content to wait on time being available to do the project right =)

I have full faith in PBMafia coming through as time allows. And he has posted that time is not being kind to him at the moment so patience is the key =)

/salute
Very well said! Matt will not forget his customers.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #162 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here nearly as much as I would like to. Orders have been getting bigger and bigger and time seems to be getting smaller and smaller. We recently found out too that the beautiful Ms. McCann USA is pregnant! Which was no small feat in it self considering she is 44 and on birth control....Guess I should have been spending nights in the shop as well. Rest assured though that orders are still being pumped out as fast as I can get to them and as soon as the new baby can reach the pedal I'll have him/her sewing them together too. Thank you all for keeping all the orders coming and for all of your guys support.

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"
pbmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #163 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Oh man a PBmafia/McCann sweat shop. It will be like the Family guy episode were Stewie was working in the sweat shop and was replaced by a new born!
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #164 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmafia View Post
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here nearly as much as I would like to. Orders have been getting bigger and bigger and time seems to be getting smaller and smaller. We recently found out too that the beautiful Ms. McCann USA is pregnant! Which was no small feat in it self considering she is 44 and on birth control....Guess I should have been spending nights in the shop as well. Rest assured though that orders are still being pumped out as fast as I can get to them and as soon as the new baby can reach the pedal I'll have him/her sewing them together too. Thank you all for keeping all the orders coming and for all of your guys support.
Hey Matt...

First off congrats...what do you have in the water over there???

Sent ya a PM regarding custom order marker bags...
TOTShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #165 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

Congratulations !!! =)

/salute

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #166 (permalink)
Stick Feed Aficionado

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmafia View Post
Congrats!!!
Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:02 PM   #167 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Yay...babies are awesome. Congrats to you guys.
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #168 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Congrats man!
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #169 (permalink)
Pump Dinosaur

Just received the Waist/Shoulder rigs I was looking forward to and I wanted to say

They are FANTASTIC. I have a learning curve to figure em out a bit as with anything new but I cant wait to play with them next weekend.

PBMafia is simply amazing with the products that he makes - the stitch work is perfect, the placement of the dump pouches and shape of the rig makes things fit comfy even on a Pear shaped guy like myself. He has been very tolerant of my pestering =P and has always kept me in the loop on where our projects are.

I have another major project pending - and am happy to await the gems at the end of it all. Good work is always worth waiting for.

Thank you sir for finding the time and having the creativity to make these rigs. I am simply amazed and quite content.

/salute

my mcb feedback
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #170 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Thanks Stitch, and thank you to everybody who keeps the orders rolling in. Thank you all for your patience as well. It is always my honor to keep the pump players of the world playing in the newest and best gear.
Also thank you all very much for the congrats and well wishes on the baby but we had some very sad, disheartening news this week as my wife had a miscarriage and we lost the little one.. For those of you who had heard the news and passed on your prayers to me and my family, thank you very much.

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"
pbmafia is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum