mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
11-15 McCann USA update

----------------------------11-15---------------------------
Finely after being out of town for almost three months, I will be back home and back to sewing on Monday the 19th.

-----------------------10-4------------------------------------
Just wanted to let you guys know I will be back home and back to work in mid November.

-----------------------9-1--------------------------------------

Just wanted to let you guys know, if you need any gear right away you need to place the order by the end of the weekend. I will be leaving on the 5th to go to Florida to help my family out with some clean up from the storm that went through. If the orders are placed this weekend, they will be done and shipped before I leave. Orders can be placed still at any time but I won't be able to get to them until I get back. Probably about a month or so. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

-------------------------8-23-------------------------------------

If you play Stock Class paintball, then you are going to love these. They are our newest Patent Pending dump pouches called the Pack Rats. The ones shown here are the small Pack Rats, which features our Patented "magic top" dump pouch. You can now carry everything in one small package which can be mounted to any molle set up or belt.
They are not up on the web site yet, but are available now, just send me a pm.

First are the Capped Pack Rats. They hold 8, Ten round tubes with the caps on.

Next are the FC Pack Rats (Full Coverage). They hold 4 capped or capless Ten round tubes with full coverage pockets and are available with Four 12g elastic loops with Para Cord Loops to keep you from loosing your 12g's. Also shown with optional Velcro for moral patches.

Next is the Capless Pack Rat.They hold 4 capped or capless Ten round tubes and are available with Four 12g elastic loops with Para Cord Loops to keep you from loosing your 12g's. Also shown with optional Velcro for moral patches.

Last but not least is the TPX/ T8 Pack Rat. They hold Two TPX/ T8 mags and are available with Four 12g elastic loops with Para Cord Loops to keep you from loosing your 12g's. Also shown with optional velcro for moral patches.

The tops of all the Pack Rats, feature our push through elastic top, so dumping your empty tubes, 12g's, and mags are a breeze.

--------------------------8-11------------------------------------
These aren't exactly for paintball but they work so well I thought I would put them on here. The nice thing about these is that they are only 12" long, so they just stick out of your pocket enough to get a grip on and pull your keys out of your pocket. For me this works great because I always have my knife in my pocket so it's hard to get to my keys. The McCann USA key lanyard also has the new tactical HK style snap hook. The lanyards come in Black, Coyote, Multi-Cam, and digital desert (not shown).

---------------------------8-10------------------------------------
McCann USA, has released a new version of their very popular waist pack. The new waist pack has a slightly redesigned shape and now has an additional mini pack and belt that can be added on. Like the original waist pack, you can wear it on both sides of your waist, one side, or move it up further under your arms. You can still carry 5 12g's on each strap, 8 ten round tubes and with the built in dump pouch you'll never lose your tubes. There is also the Velcro strap at the top of the pack that you can stick your moral patches to or add one of the many accessorie straps that are available for the waist pack. The waist pack is available for 10 round tubes or with the molle webbing and with the new mini pack attached it allows for adding 10 more 10 round stock class tubes or if you have the Molle waist pack you can add the mini molle pack that gives you three more rows of molle webbing to attach anything from a dump pouch to more tubes and anything else you may want to carry. You can also mix and match all three pices. The waist packs can be used with any belt or you can combine it with our waist pack belt, that we have added a section of elastic to the middle of, so that you can snug down the belt but it will stretch to allow you to move and breathe. As well as being available in all the usual camo patterns, we have also added blue and red to the lineup for you speed ball players.

Shown on both sides.

Shown on one side

A few photos of misc configurations.

Mini-paks

------------------------8-5-----------------------------------------
I have started working on some of the new 2013 product lines. Here are the first pictures of two of at least six leg rigs I will be offering. Some are completely new designs, others are updates to current designs. What will be available on all the leg rigs now is a fully padded back piece and the one longer leg strap with the elastic on it is removable, so that if the elastic stretches out you can simply replace the one strap and keep your existing leg harness.

The first is the new LG-M/D. Which incorporates the new style leg rigs with our small dump pouch and molle loops on each side. shown in picture is the optional quick release belt attachment as well.

The second photos shows one of many set ups for the LG-M/D. Showing a 50 round pod pocket and a grim lock attached to the molle loops.

The second leg rig is our most popular Six-D leg rig. Shown with the new updates. Featuring a dump pouch and our patent pending fast cap set up.

------------------------8-6----------------------------------------
A couple more of our 2013 leg rigs. The first one here is the Cap-10, it is a remake of our original LG-10. Now with the fully padded back shown in Foliage green. The second is the new small Molle leg platform, shown in ACU. Both colors will come with color matched buckles and elastic in production models.

-----------------------8-7----------------------------------------
The next new Leg Rig is the TPX holster. This is the holster by itself with Molle loops on either side to add any accessories that you want to carry, from extra clips to 12g's

-----------------------8-8---------------------------------------
The 2013 sneak peek barrage continues. Today we move away from some of the new leg rigs and I have some pictures of some new molle shingles.

The first shingle is the Fast 5 FC (full coverage). Now you can get our patent pending Fast Cap design in a full coverage pocket. Now you can not only protect your paint better, but it also won't stand out in the bushes. Shown in a 5 tube configuration, but also comes in a 10 tube set up.

Next is the 1UP FC molle shingle. Also using the patent pending Fast Cap design with a full coverage pocket, this single tube set up can fit anywhere you have one set of molle straps left or may be all you dead eye shooters need to take out with you.

-----------------------8-9--------------------------------------
Two more of our 2013 Leg Rigs. The first here is one the new Fast 10, one of our most popular leg rigs. The second is the TAC-5 leg rig, which as the name implies holds 5 Tac Pods.

"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"

Last edited by pbmafia; 11-15-2012 at 09:05 AM.
pbmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
when in doubt EBD

awesomeness

914 Dogs of War (Major)

Aztec Warriors scenario team Texas
Member of Land Sharks

I do home lending in Texas. Need a house let me know if nothing else its free advice.
seal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
ok 2 things i'm in love with the 6d. I will have one when they come out. Do you think there is anyway the sizer holders in the marker case would fit freak inserts and a phantom

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by volunteer paintball View Post
ok 2 things i'm in love with the 6d. I will have one when they come out. Do you think there is anyway the sizer holders in the marker case would fit freak inserts and a phantom
Yep, They will fit. I don't have a phantom to show in a photo but I will get some freak inserts from work tomorrow and put some pics with them in it.

Old 08-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Awesome, loving the MC. That 2/50 really has me second guessing the setup I want.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
SoCal's tango instructor.

Send a message via AIM to Whee McGee

Oh man, you guys are coming out with amazing stuff.

Whee McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hawkeye: Finest Kind

CCM Fan
I really like the marker case.

Any idea on price point yet?

I assume the marker case can be made in custom colours? (red with black trim)

Is there any padding in the sides of the marker case, or can some be added for additional protection?
Marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
mccannusa.com

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
I really like the marker case.

Any idea on price point yet?

I assume the marker case can be made in custom colours? (red with black trim)

Is there any padding in the sides of the marker case, or can some be added for additional protection?
I will be having a "grand opening" type sale on them for $60. Normally they will run $85 and that will be made in any color combination.
The sides are padded with 1/4" closed cell foam. the body is closed cell and open cell foam. More can always be added.

Last edited by pbmafia; 09-11-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Really digging the marker case and the 6D myself. Good luck with the new site, product updates look great. I still need to pick up a Joyride harness.
IndustrialHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
A Pirate's Life for Me

CCM Fan
Not a fan of leg harnesses myself, but those are quite nice all the same.

You need to offer a standard pack that takes the 30rnd tac pods. I'd like something like that.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum