mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ask me How!

M.A.G. is now a TA dealer!

Military Assault Gear is proud to announce it's partnership with Tiberius Arms. M.A.G. will carry many of the TA products we have all come to enjoy. Initially the menu will include just the basics but will eventually expand. Of course the prices will be at MAP (same as just about everyone else out there) AND I still give a discount to all active forum members. Hit me up if there is a part you are interested in that may not be uploaded to the site and for the coupon code. Thanks for your continued support!

Facebook / Twitter
GMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ask me How!

Now in stock, all 3 packages of the new SCARAB ARMS TGR2 paintball marker! Order by the end of this month and receive free shipping on any one of the three packages - standard 2 mags, 4 mags, or 8 mags. Only at Military Assault Gear:

Scarab Arms - TGR2 Standard Paintball Marker

_26.jpg

_27.jpg

816x464.jpg

Facebook / Twitter

Last edited by GMAN1; 01-24-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: added pics
Old 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jedi

I've come across your site a few times browsing for gear recently. Didn't realize it was run by an mcb member. Haven't ordered anything yet but once paypal refunds me from some fraudulent purchases I'll probably be picking up a condor b-belt and holster. I usually order from opsgear but they are currently out of stock of a lot of condor items.

edit: forgot to ask - have you used the condor ht holster at all? if so how do you find the placement of the bungee retaining strap. It just seems to be a slightly odd attach point compared to other's I've seen.

Last edited by Skywalker; 03-22-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot to ask question
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ask me How!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I've come across your site a few times browsing for gear recently. Didn't realize it was run by an mcb member. Haven't ordered anything yet but once paypal refunds me from some fraudulent purchases I'll probably be picking up a condor b-belt and holster. I usually order from opsgear but they are currently out of stock of a lot of condor items.

edit: forgot to ask - have you used the condor ht holster at all? if so how do you find the placement of the bungee retaining strap. It just seems to be a slightly odd attach point compared to other's I've seen.
One advantage I have is that the Condor warehouse (their only distribution warehouse) is very local to me so if there is an item I personally don't have in stock I can run down and pick up whatever I need. PM me when your ready to order and so I can give you a coupon code for 10% off your soft goods (for any MCB member). Regarding that particular holster, I personally have not tried it but many people that use it don't seem to have an issue with it. It is removable in case it doesn't suit your needs.

Facebook / Twitter

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum