mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 PM   #371 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Geez. My last post was working out a payment plan with this guy. I'm to get first payment in march which would equal 10 tanks from ninja. I'm eating the shipping to get as many tanks as possible. I have not posted since I have not received payment. Yes I did say that outbreak had a lot of nerve on CC. The Karni is not even for me. It's for somebody I work with and he ask me since he knows I play. I own one mag, one etek 3, and an ion FYI. That's why I posted in CC. Sorry it's not fast enough for some of you. Bash away. Post pics of me. Ban me for all I care.
TOTShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #372 (permalink)
Post Whore

Take it easy guys, he got screwed trying to do something for all of us. Looks like about $5000 worth of tank orders. I ordered a tank, I even showed some friends the pre-order on these tanks and they paid for 2. Tot got screwed over and I started feeling sick because they got screwed over on a pre-order I recommended....

I could use my money back, I live check to check, my biggest worry now is if I will even have enough gas to get to work, I'll pull through, I usually do and I would rather have the tank sometime. For now, I am just fine getting by without the tank.

Going after the guy takes time, $$$, and energy. At the same time of going after the guy who screwed us all over, Tot has been giving updates from time to time (would you rather not have any updates), eating a lot of the expenses just trying to make this right to everyone who ordered.

Now in this time, we are all waiting, are you all saying you want Tot to cease all activities till everyone is paid back? Let him continue on, he is working to fix this, if he needs to go see a movie or play some paintball to take a break and enjoy life vs using that money to pay someone back, I would rather he took that break.

I had a teammate, a friend, a brother who had his world crash down upon him and is no longer with us as of the middle of January.

Relax everyone, pre-orders have risk, Tot is working to make things right, don't criticize and make assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTShadow View Post
Geez. My last post was working out a payment plan with this guy. I'm to get first payment in march which would equal 10 tanks from ninja. I'm eating the shipping to get as many tanks as possible. I have not posted since I have not received payment. Yes I did say that outbreak had a lot of nerve on CC. The Karni is not even for me. It's for somebody I work with and he ask me since he knows I play. I own one mag, one etek 3, and an ion FYI. That's why I posted in CC. Sorry it's not fast enough for some of you. Bash away. Post pics of me. Ban me for all I care.
I'm in no hurry, do what you need to do. If it gets stressful, take a break and have some fun.

http://walkons.proboards.com/index.cgi?

FS Custom 13/3000 Tank Covers Paracord $35
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...ord-%2435.html
Orpackrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #373 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!

Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Eh, I'd just like a little "I'm still working on it update" cause no update sounds like we've been abandoned.

I have to agree with Woouulf, that I feel weird that there were regs ordered, then returned instead of just shipping the regs to those who paid for them, but I don't see as how that can be changed at this point.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #374 (permalink)
Pump Pimpin

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
I PMed him twice, does not respond back, I'm taking it that he does not plan on reimbursing us, so, gonna go ahead and chalk it up as a loss and leave some lovely feedback. I do believe this should qualify for the Hall of shame.

pistolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:20 AM   #375 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolz View Post
I PMed him twice, does not respond back, I'm taking it that he does not plan on reimbursing us, so, gonna go ahead and chalk it up as a loss and leave some lovely feedback. I do believe this should qualify for the Hall of shame.
I have no stake in this, however I do think I saw him post somewhere he was working with the company who was originally supposed to do this to get some form of reimbursement for you all...I don't remember what or how much, or it might have been tanks, but I do remember seeing something like that in passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #376 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
I have no stake in this, however I do think I saw him post somewhere he was working with the company who was originally supposed to do this to get some form of reimbursement for you all...I don't remember what or how much, or it might have been tanks, but I do remember seeing something like that in passing

That company no longer exists so it cannot refund any money.

I sent money to TOTshadow and I expect him to refund peoples payments.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #377 (permalink)
Next Level Factory

i would like my money back to..
xxxevo8xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #378 (permalink)

WOW...
FGK$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #379 (permalink)
camocow200

Quote:
Well, March has come and gone with no update..I would sure like to know if or who received the 10 tanks..

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #380 (permalink)
Distruster of Joggers

Quote:
Bash away. Post pics of me. Ban me for all I care.
You should be banned from selling anything ever again on MCB

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum