mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #491 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Soooo I guess you haven't heard anything yet either.....

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 PM   #492 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Cell is 1-706-229-6909 posted on the website that He now receives txt to that #. I also liked the FB page.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #493 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Thread reported - have p.m.'ed the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #494 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
Cell is 1-706-229-6909 posted on the website that He now receives txt to that #. I also liked the FB page.
No that is the shop phone, It is a soft phone on the computer and it also accepts texts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Thread reported - have p.m.'ed the OP.
PM Sent

I apologize for my absence, I have been tied up in a annual ATF audit for the past week which has pretty much brought everything to a stand still and put me about a week behind. I will be contacting EVERYONE today to give them a personal update as well. Stay tuned.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:22 AM   #495 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Tyler, absence is one thing... but I also left a voicemail on your shop phone that has gone unanswered for the last two weeks.

My Feedback:
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #496 (permalink)
Rec Poster

please get back to us tyler,

Id appreciate some contact as I really like to see the guns get their luvin.
thanks.
Jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #497 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo_Coatings View Post
No that is the shop phone, It is a soft phone on the computer and it also accepts texts.

PM Sent

I apologize for my absence, I have been tied up in a annual ATF audit for the past week which has pretty much brought everything to a stand still and put me about a week behind. I will be contacting EVERYONE today to give them a personal update as well. Stay tuned.

I know I don't have a horse in this fight but... that covers the last week. What about the last "X" months these guys have been waiting? There's absolutely no excuse for this Tyler, unless you WANT to run your business into the ground this isn't how you treat people who trust you with their gear and want to pay you their hard earned money for your services.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #498 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
I got this email today:

Dear Customer,

Due to some reoccurring issues with my current accounting / customer management / phone service bundle software I have moved your customer accounts to a new provider. I will be sending you a email containing instructions on how to login to your new account. From your account you can view and edit all of your personal information, view your orders, create support tickets, and pay any balances on invoices. Please take the time to review ALL of your account information and invoices to make sure everything is correct. If you see any errors on your account you can change it yourself online. If you spot any errors on an invoice you can open a support ticket and let me know about the issue so i can correct it.

As for the phone service, the contact number will still be the same so no need for you to learn a new number. I will officially be swapped over to the new (more reliable) service provider this weekend. The new phone service will change the voice mail system and will also allow me to forward calls to my cell when I am not in the shop so I can provide better service and follow ups. I will also be contacting you regarding your order to make sure you know where your orders stands and answer any questions to have. I have quite a few customer to contact so please give me until Monday the 1st to reach out to you. If you do not hear from me by then please contact me.

This should be a very smooth transfer and all that will be required from you is 5 minutes to enter a new password and verify your information. I appreciate your time and help. Thank you kindly for your business, take care.

- Tyler

While I do appreciate the response by Tyler, I am really looking forward to getting this resolved in a more timely matter.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #499 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I have received a reply from the OP, and I expect that the 6 oputstanding orders will be resolved soon. Thanks for the message, and I hope everyone is happy with their final product!

As always, any issues feel free to p.m. a mod. Thanks everyone for your patience and cooperation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #500 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Got all the information and setup for the new account site. Still no word on actually getting my items, but it's a step in the right direction.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum