mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #531 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
How long are you guys waiting in between emails/PMs? My Tib has been down there for almost a month.
Ahhh...never mind I am the wrong guy to answer this. Why? THe amount of time I have waited would scare you.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:21 PM   #532 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Anyone?
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #533 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

CCM Fan
I still haven't gotten an update. I'm hoping that he's working on our stuff and hasn't been responding, or someone could have to send a PM to a mod or something.

I like giving the guy the benefit of the doubt, he seems like a decent dude. I'm just starting to get worried a bit.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #534 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Missed deadline number 4................................. Really!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #535 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

Tomorrow is my deadline
808Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #536 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I'm pretty sure it will be missed too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Jackal View Post
Tomorrow is my deadline
Old 10-29-2012, 01:35 AM   #537 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Jackal View Post
Tomorrow is my deadline

They are closed on Mondays.......... good luck.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #538 (permalink)

Ok guys, after going over my options I have made a decision. I am going to have everyone's orders out of the shop by the 13th of November. If I cannot complete your order by this date I will return your order and issue you a refund in full. I WILL not return any half complete orders, if your parts are not in original condition they will be completed. I am very sorry to have to do this and I did not come to this decision easily. The bottom line is I will not keep missing deadlines on your work. I understand your frustration, heck it is frustrating for me as well to continually make a liar out of myself on a public forum and let my customers down. I assure you the delays are not due to a lack of effort on my part. We have a large production run that has doubled in volume unexpectedly and has been taking up huge amounts of my time, far more than originally planned. I hate to have to push orders back for these large jobs. Trust me I would much rather be doing custom work over these redundant production orders. But the truth is orders like this are what keeps the lights on and food on the family's plates so they have to take priority over the smaller orders. With that said, I want to thank everyone for their patience and for staying calm, you guys have been great to work with. I assure you that I will do my best to make it right by everyone. I have no plans to leave the paintball scene ( as I love the sport I hope to have time to actually play again soon) and will still be active on the forums. However I will not be taking orders until we are fully caught up. I will still be doing the drawing for the phantom ( I still need y'all to decide on the color scheme ) and will give it away after everyone has their orders back. I also plan to do several other fun giveaways over the next few months for everyone who has waited until I officially start taking orders again. Again thank you for your patience and please feel free to contact me with any questions.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #539 (permalink)

Also, for those of you who have asked for your items back they have been shipped out and your refunds were processed today. If anyone else chooses to go this route you are fee to do so anytime, we will not hold anyone's parts or money.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #540 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo_Coatings View Post
Ok guys, after going over my options I have made a decision. I am going to have everyone's orders out of the shop by the 13th of November. If I cannot complete your order by this date I will return your order and issue you a refund in full. I WILL not return any half complete orders, if your parts are not in original condition they will be completed. I am very sorry to have to do this and I did not come to this decision easily. The bottom line is I will not keep missing deadlines on your work. I understand your frustration, heck it is frustrating for me as well to continually make a liar out of myself on a public forum and let my customers down. I assure you the delays are not due to a lack of effort on my part. We have a large production run that has doubled in volume unexpectedly and has been taking up huge amounts of my time, far more than originally planned. I hate to have to push orders back for these large jobs. Trust me I would much rather be doing custom work over these redundant production orders. But the truth is orders like this are what keeps the lights on and food on the family's plates so they have to take priority over the smaller orders. With that said, I want to thank everyone for their patience and for staying calm, you guys have been great to work with. I assure you that I will do my best to make it right by everyone. I have no plans to leave the paintball scene ( as I love the sport I hope to have time to actually play again soon) and will still be active on the forums. However I will not be taking orders until we are fully caught up. I will still be doing the drawing for the phantom ( I still need y'all to decide on the color scheme ) and will give it away after everyone has their orders back. I also plan to do several other fun giveaways over the next few months for everyone who has waited until I officially start taking orders again. Again thank you for your patience and please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Tyler,

Thanks you again for the update, but I have a scenario on Nov 9/10/11 that I wanted to use the markers I sent to you. I sent them off in April so they would be back in plenty of time for this. I was told several times that the delay was the cerakote not being in stock........but it looks like production runs took priority over it. Now I will have to possibly borrow a marker or have to buy one just to play. I think I would feel better with actual pics of the work your doing on our stuff. It takes very little time to do that. I am equally upset that you just sold a custom phantom on here that took time away from our stuff also. I understand that things happen, but I don't believe that we knew that production runs would be pushed pasted our stuff to make the turn around time of our marker months to even a year. I paid my money in advance for a service that has my order status as " shelved " ! My money puts food on my plate and my families, yet I sent it to you to do the same for a service...............

Last edited by Fatalis; 10-29-2012 at 11:06 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum